Please consider the following when posting a new thread or reply.
• Post your threads in the most relevant forum, read the forum description before posting.
• Select the most appropriate thread prefix.
• Do not make the thread title too long.
• Do not use BB codes or emoticons in the thread title.
• Do not add many emoticons, use very small/large font size or unclear text color.
• Do not copy or plagiarize replies.
• Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
If you want to post a config, combo, tool or account.
• You must add the content between the hide tags. How to add hide tags.
• You must test the config before posting.
• Post your config in a RAW form whenever possible. That means, open the .ini file, copying all the text and pasting it between CODE tags whenever making a thread. If your config is encrypted (i.e. Storm .ini.sccfg configs) then use one of these hosting sites (hostr.co, mega.nz, multifilemirror.com).
• When posting a combo/database, please avoid the following;
• Unclear name (says UK list but actually DE list)
• Unclear amount (30k in the thread but actually 10k)
• General spam, low number of lines in the list, etc.
• Scan the tool before posting on VirusTotal, and add the scan link to your thread.
• Do not use URL shortener links such as Adf.ly, Linkbucks, adfoc.us, etc.
Please post a descriptive thread name! Give a short summary of your content in the subject. (Do not use attention getting subjects, they do not get attention and only annoy people).
Here is a great list of thread subjects you should NOT use:
Help me, Very urgent, I have a question
Spotify premium account
Origin account with games
Generally, anything similar to those is unacceptable. Just post your problem.
Here is a good example of a way to post a question:
How to bypass akamai?
Spotify.com - Subscription Will Automatically Renew On: 11.11.2020
Origin.com - Battlefield 3, FIFA 17, Resident Evil 5 [Total Game: 23]