√√ Amazon Refund/Replacement Service (3% For BOTH) [PROOF] √√

Discussion in 'Sellers Section' started by Z0neyDanza, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Z0neyDanza

Z0neyDanza New Member

Ratio:
    Ever wanted something from Amazon but didn't want to pay full price?​
    Need a new PS4 Laptop or Xbox One? Then you're in the right place!​
    For only 3% of the total cost I will get you back 100% of what you paid.​
    That means pay only $9 for a $300 item.​
    How it works:​
    You order something from Amazon (shipped & sold by Amazon).​
    Wait for the package to arrive.​
    Contact me and give me your Amazon login.​
    Pay 3% and get your refund or replacement.​
    Of course if I fail, you'll be refunded. But I've never failed.​
    You will pay BEFORE the refund, only via Paypal gift.​
    If you're not sure if the item is replaceable/refundable, just ask!​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tefanol

tefanol New Member

Ratio:
    does it refund back into the card that was used, or is it refunded as a GC?

3. Z0neyDanza

Z0neyDanza New Member

Ratio:
    Right back to the card used.

4. tiffguk

tiffguk New Member

Ratio:
    would this work for smartphone

5. Z0neyDanza

Z0neyDanza New Member

Ratio:
    Yes, anything shipped and sold by Amazon.

6. tiffguk

tiffguk New Member

Ratio:
    Would they be able to trace phone after this trick.

7. Z0neyDanza

Z0neyDanza New Member

Ratio:
    No.

8. tefanol

tefanol New Member

Ratio:
    3% sounds a little bit too good to be true, can anyone vouch?

9. Z0neyDanza

Z0neyDanza New Member

Ratio:
    Nope. If you're skeptical about it, don't worry about it. Buy something for $20 and I'll refund it for you for free. But I'll only do one order for you, so you can either go big or go small.

10. Weedzor

Weedzor Member

Ratio:
    "Contact me and give me your Amazon login."

​Why the fuck do you need peoples login details? For what?
    When the only thing that is needed are a copy of the Invoice?

Smells fishy as FUCK.. Wouldn't do business with this guy until he changes his approach....

tefanol likes this.
  11. Z0neyDanza

Z0neyDanza New Member

Ratio:
    Thanks for your input boss. Never tried it with a copy of an invoice. And wouldn't want to risk anyone's refund by trying something I've never done. Also how hard is it to remove your card, and change your password? None the less, thanks for your advice, but my thread will remain the same. Take it easy.

12. Weedzor

Weedzor Member

Ratio:
    That's true. Removing cards are easy.. But still.... If i remove my cards and address for example, then how would u go about refunding me my money if i have no card attached? Or no address for a replacement?

And changing password is like "eeeeh" because u could just hijack the account and take it for ur self..

But sure.. I don't run a refund service, i haven't even refunded something myself.. But i do have LODS of common sence, something most members here are missing.

But anyway. Ur fees are GREAT so GLWS....

13. Z0neyDanza

Z0neyDanza New Member

Ratio:
    Amazon can and WILL refund no matter if your card is still attached or not. They just reverse the charge on THEIR end, has nothing else to do with your bank card itself. Why would you remove your address though? What the hell do I need an address for? I don't live there, so it's not like I can get shit sent there, lol. I guess rather safe than sorry in your eyes, but I literally have NO use for knowing someones address. Same goes for having an account, for what purpose? To refund something back to YOUR bank? Or replace something back to YOUR house? Lol. I don't care about neither of those things. Of course that's what any scammer would probably say too, so I understand where you're coming from. All in all, I have no use for anything on your account period. I have never refunded anything without being logged in to the account, that's how I'm the most comfortable doing it. Never failed. I don't want to risk anyone's refund attempting to be "Mr Please Everybody" and change how I do it. Sorry man.

14. Weedzor

Weedzor Member

Ratio:
    Hey mate.. It's not like that.. I just simply saying that you can do ALL of the above without login details.... Invoice works just as good.. (I'm learning you something here, stop being so stubborn) But if you don't wanna believe me then don't..

Regarding the address.. Alot of people do this on cracked accounts.. That's why i brought up address as well. Because then u WILL need to remove/change address.

Rather safe then sorry in my eyes? I dearly hope EVERYONE things like that.. Or maybe your one of those who put your hand on the griddle to check if it's hot? Well, if that's the case, i might as well tell you; Your gonna get burned. very burned. Several times...

So u have no use for anything in my account eh? What if you hit jackpot on one of those accounts ur suppose to refund... Instead of $9 you could earn 1k or more..
    Friend. The world is all about money. Don't tell me anything else.. And it's everyone for it self.. Do you actually want me to think u are doing this to be nice? Come on...

Just to be clear.. I'm not here to start a fight with you. I really do hope this turns out good for you. (One way or another)

And to be even more clear... I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT OP IS A SCAMMER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
    I just pointed out that you DO NOT need login details for refunding/replacements. Only Invoice is needed.

Now... Feel free to do what ever you like with the new information i provided you.

Regards. Peace. One love and all of that jibberish...

15. Z0neyDanza

Z0neyDanza New Member

Ratio:
    Alright man.