☆ (Cheap, Fun & Autobuy) Starbucks Roulette! ☆

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Asuna, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Asuna

Asuna Banned

Ratio:
    Info:
    The forum is blowing up with Starbucks accounts and I found it fun to make a little roulette!
    For $0.20 you get 1 spin. You WILL get an account with more $ then you spent on the spin so you can never
    lose which makes this fun, I will never put any account under $0.31 to keep you from ever losing!
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    At this time of making this thread, there is funds from ranges of $0.31 - $50.08 (Since 4/7/2015) so you will never lose badly.
    There is now like 693+ accounts (Since 4/7/2015) and almost every single one of them has on average $14.48!
    - I will keep the accounts in order of sentry getting it checked;​
    - I will not post any account under $0.31;​
    - I will not give any refunds unless there was an error;​
    - I will update the lowest - max funds every now and then here and in the PayIvy link;​
    - If you have no idea how to transfer the funds to your card, PM me and i'll sort you out. (Your own account and card is needed);​
    - Active players will be given a few free Starbucks accounts with funds sent to your email;​
    Get playing:

2. Asuna

Asuna Banned

Ratio:
    2 People have bought so far, 1 user has bought like 6 accounts :D