✯Cipher™'s Account Shop✯ [Amazon] [eBay]✯

Discussion in 'Sellers Section' started by Cipher™, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Cipher™

Cipher™ Basic Member

Ratio:
    I will be selling Amazon, PayPal and eBay accounts.

Amazon:

100 acc list no capture: $10 BTC or PP

Hand-Picked Amazon Acc (you choose orders and GC): $15-$35

I sell quality Amazon accounts, never get locked out. My capture gives me addresses, orders and cards!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PayPal:

Unfortunately due to CC rules I cannot continue selling PP accounts.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    eBay:

My eBay accounts are the most secure accounts I can offer. I secure then manually, I make sure you will have a good time selling and login using the account.

eBay Account without my "Securing Service": Depends on capture (feedback, etc) When purchasing tell me what you are looking for and I will make a price for the desired account.

eBay Account with my "Securing Service": Account + $75

I have various eBay accounts ranging from 100 feedback to 1000 feedback, of course usually the more feedback, the harder it is to take over since they are most likely to be active. Choose wisely.

What is your "Securing Service"? I'm confused!?

Answer: My Securing Service is quite simple, eBay has a good security system. If eBay detects that you are selling/buying on a different IP or even changing account information, they will lock the account. Getting back into the account is quite difficult since you need the account owners email access or phone access. I have my own method to bypassing their security system.

If you are going to use these accounts for a long term, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using a VPS/Secured RDP.

Buying multiple accounts? PM me, I will give you a discount!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAYMENT METHOD: PayPal & BTC

TOS:

- I have the right to deny you of any sale.

- If you get locked out from being stupid or not knowing what your doing etc you will NOT receive a refund under any circumstance.

- I will guide you at first when selling the account to you, I will tell you some tricks to bypass. Nothing is 100% guaranteed. If you screw up, your on your own.

2. Gucciman247

Gucciman247 Active Member Diamond

Ratio:
    HEY ya'll, I vouch for Cipher here. Got an awesome account with everything he offers that will come with it. And hella quick service too B)

3. Hidden Data

Hidden Data Basic Member

Ratio:
    Dont think your allowed to sell paypal accounts here

4. Cipher™

Cipher™ Basic Member

Ratio:
    Thanks for the heads up!

5. HippoPlaysPC

HippoPlaysPC Basic Member

Ratio:
    Skype?

6. hawaiizfynest

hawaiizfynest Basic Member

Ratio:
    i might want to buy one of the ebay accounts if i see some feedback for em.