400 Error, Request is badly formed?

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by Falcon, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Falcon

Falcon Basic Member

Ratio:
    Trying to make a Sonic Drive In Sentry MBA Config; (since the one just posted is completely useless and doesn't work.)
    I think the error has to do with my post data, on redirect stage but I'm not %100 sure..

This is the Post data I was using, tried others as well though.. Not sure where I went wrong.

Thx guys! :D

2. Tariky

Tariky Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Check maybe post is in json format.

3. Falcon

Falcon Basic Member

Ratio:
    I'm not familiar with that, would love to learn it if I could find a tutorial..

4. Tariky

Tariky Advanced Member

Ratio:
    just

just above Use Ajax header check box. Open that post list and you can find POST json format.

Falcon likes this.
  5. Tarwin

Tarwin Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Don't use the redirect stage to get account information, use additional redirects instead. About the request, The http method is get, it does not have any postdata (although HTTP does suppport it). If you check the request it doesn't have any parameters

Falcon likes this.
  6. Falcon

Falcon Basic Member

Ratio:
    That did the trick, changed the main URL to the redirect url instead and it worked...
    Thanks guys!

7. Tarwin

Tarwin Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Use this though instead of the redirect stage, it's not meant for gathering account information. Just add the url here and sentry will call the url when a succes keywords is found. Make sure to change the stage of the capture though
    [​IMG]

8. Falcon

Falcon Basic Member

Ratio:
    Ended up just making it a lot simpler, because their site lets you use the /card URL as a login :D

Managed to get a To-Check and it ended up having $20, and added capture to it...
    I'll send you guys both the config if you like :P

[​IMG]