430 -TCP error Sentry mba

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by Chivar, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Chivar

Chivar Basic Member

Ratio:
    Hello guys i'm sick of this issue well if its an issue... i dont know what to do

i baught some good proxies from Fine and i'm testing them against some site i have and when i click START it works smooth and fine for a while all perfect i dont use many bots maximum 100 bots .

but after few minutes like 3 or 4 minutes later i got this

http://prntscr.com/abvyi4

all are tcp error connection...

what to do guys please is it because of i didnt use tcp/ip patch on win 7 ? i used sentry 1.4.1 and 1.51 same shit happend.

Thank you.

2. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    you making sure the config you uses cracks email:pass or user:pass combos? make sure you're using the right combos?
    also the site could be down

Chivar likes this.
  3. Chivar

Chivar Basic Member

Ratio:
    nah aota the site is not down and the config working great , like i said it works for 2 or 3 minutes pefectly without no error and after it starts making proxies gone 430 error..maybe fineproxies are having trouble thorw vpn

4. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    proxies don't work as fast as they should through vpns, even pay/premium vpns have trouble processing the traffic from proxy servers to your vpn to your computer.

Chivar likes this.
  5. d0rkbLiTz

d0rkbLiTz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Could be a DDOS protection the site implemented. But you shouldn't rush it. Give Sentry MBA time to ban off the bad proxies. Not all proxies work for every site.

Chivar likes this.