A few questions about SQLi Dumper 7.0...

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by aota, Jan 20, 2016.

1. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    I'm new to sqli but I've been getting some good passwords and databases. I got PasswordsPro to decrypt any hashes I find. Anyways, here's my question with SQLi Dumper 7.0...

I get blank cells when I start to dump data from a database. I'm guessing maybe after 1,000 blank cells it will give me some data? Or maybe it's a bad database?
    See screenshot below...
    [​IMG]

When I dump data from a database, I sometimes get "!~1" in each cell. Does this mean that there is no data for that cell? See screenshot below...
    [​IMG]

When I export a database after it's done dumping the data, I get this error sometimes (it's rare) and the only way I can save the data dump is to save it as a html file and not .txt
    See screenshot below...
    [​IMG]

When dumping data from a database, I get this error a lot and a lot of databases I run into I can't dump them because of this error about a "try limit exceeded"
    I try to adjust the timeout and delay and still can't bypass this error. See screenshot below...
    [​IMG]

When dumping data from a database, I run into weird passwords with weird characters in them. What are they and should I Just forget about dumping that database? See screenshot below...
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the help guys. By helping me, you'll be getting a lot more hq sqli lists from me in the future.

ROYBOY likes this.
  2. Tarwin

Tarwin Advanced Member

Ratio:
    !~!1 means the request was blocked by some waf script. Sqlmap generally will be able to bypass this

aota likes this.
  3. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    thank you for the response. i appreciate it. so far what i've gather on another forum is that for the "try limit exceeded" error, you have to increase delays (duh) and keep trying and if it doesn't let you, then it's blocking you out

4. DonxBenji

DonxBenji Banned

Ratio:
    If the blocks are blank like in the first pic, it just holds no info.

5. Guyam

Guyam Basic Member

Ratio:
    You need to tweak out the settings for some sites to reveal the info otherwise try SQLmap

Some sites do really have garbage data and the weird characters sometimes represents foreign language characters

6. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    thanks all

7. d0rkbLiTz

d0rkbLiTz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Set your RETRY LIMIT to 100 or something. Sometimes when you MULTI-THREAD and the site SUCKS, you are going to DOWN it.

8. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    thank you man

9. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    from another forum...

10. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    is there a way to resume a sqli dump with sqli dumper 7 if you cancel it? found a really nice email combo dump that i've got loads of hits off of but only got 75% of the database when it's 300k rows

11. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    gotcha bumping dis

12. m1st

m1st Well-Known Member Elite

Ratio:
    img corrupted

13. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    yeah this was earlier this year. figured out what was wrong if you need help pm me

14. m1st

m1st Well-Known Member Elite

Ratio:
    but i was wanted to help you