A few suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Ridiche, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Ridiche

Ridiche Basic Member

Ratio:
    Hi! I just activated my account a few days ago and I would like to make some suggestions that might make this forum even better than it is right now. I think that there should also be a section where members could post PSN or Xbox accounts, since a lot of gamers are also using consoles for gaming (and tbh I might do the same if this Denuvo sht will not be over soon). Second of all, I think that the theme of this site is pretty flat and that there could be introduced new elements to it (and more colour). Thanks for reading this and sorry if I made some grammar mistakes (since English in not my mother language)!

2. miss.special

miss.special Basic Member

Ratio:
    I would strongly disagree with you about the forum theme. It is one of the best themes I have seen around the web. It does not use many colors. The one that uses are chosen well. Non of them is to bright. For me, this color combination and theme set up same as all the other board elements in general are next to perfect.

And to be honest, I would like that and the other forum boards uses the similar themes and colors as this one is using.

WhiteSilence likes this.
  3. M251193

M251193 New Member

Ratio:
    I agree, its nice and simple.
    But if you use a forum a lot it might get boring watching the same theme for a long time, adding another theme would be nice to switch to.

soLodAk1Ng likes this.
  4. soLodAk1Ng

soLodAk1Ng New Member

Ratio:
    Hey ur da man! Agree and like

5. kappapride

kappapride New Member

Ratio:
    seems legit bro

6. sadak

sadak Member

Ratio: