a good but not so very expensive cracker/checker?

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by Sinder, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Sinder

Sinder Advanced Member

Ratio:
    anyone so can recommend a good cracker/checker wich is not very expensive to get
    or if anyone know a free one ( not ez cracker )

2. Animal

Animal Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Sentry MBA free and BEST most of time! You are diamond so you can get almost all config for sites!

Ops! likes this.
  3. Sinder

Sinder Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Sentry is not enough and it often needs loads of proxies to crack anything good 1000 proxies to crack 200 psn accs on sentry, its alot. how im gonna crack a 100k combo when it takes 1000 proxies to crack 200 lines. i use sandboxie to be able to run many sentrys on same pc. Ive used multiforce, and its been running for 2 days now with 900 proxies and its still running.

4. Animal

Ratio:
    If you load the config wich use the same url as multiforce it uses same proxies..its not magic dude

5. Sinder

Sinder Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Well getting the proxies is the big problem for me with the Sentry, i cant crack anything good without proxies, i wanna be able to contribute to the forum with real good cracked accounts and not just netflix and those easy stuff. and the sites ive looked for proxies its normaly very expensive, was some site who wanted 200$ for 1000 proxies. its a bit to much to pay 200$ for something i dont earn money on cracking, i crack for free and share stuff for free. so spending 200$ on proxies without any profit is alot of money for me.

EDIT. i know about gatherproxy. but its not socks5 proxies

6. Animal

Ratio:
    i can give you a premium public list of socks level 5 if you wanna :D

Sinder likes this.
  7. Sinder

Sinder Advanced Member

Ratio:
    sounds good, thanks.