Advanced Sentry mba Question

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by xxparadis3, Oct 9, 2016.

1. xxparadis3

xxparadis3 New Member

Ratio:
    [​IMG]

they use a webapp service for their logins so regardless of the pass u put in it returns the same a1b2c3d4

Is there a tutorial for this? Or anyone one have some knowledge in this area
    i have seen some other guides that can un-encrypted md5 passwords but this one is different.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  2. xxparadis3

xxparadis3 New Member

Ratio:
    Heres the site: https://login.webzen.com/Home/Login
    The reason why this site is harder then usual is because when u use httpfox or other tools to find the post Data the password is Encrypted no matter what password you input its gets sent as password= a1b2c3d
    i seen some tutorials about making variables for MD5 password but this one is RSA i think. You should check it out. I looked at the READ ME SENTRY MBA guide and it has a build in decryption for these types of security but i cant find any tutorials.

3. xxparadis3

xxparadis3 New Member

Ratio:
    ====Bump ==== can anyone help me?

4. Tariky

Tariky Advanced Member

Ratio:
    I will be hard to brute force it that way. I recommand you to try spoof some API data or different login page.

5. xxparadis3

xxparadis3 New Member

Ratio:
    Hmm i dont understand APi data what do you mean by that?

6. Ripcord

Ripcord Basic Member

Ratio:
    Well it cant be the same value, either its sent in headers or in a different parameter. OR javascript could be shuffling the packets (Seen it a couple times).

7. 0x0x0

0x0x0 Member VIP

Ratio:
    bump can anyone help me?