Algorithim of origin sq 2016

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by King1, Jul 13, 2016.

1. King1

King1 Banned

Ratio:
    (function(a,b){a.fn.sqaVerify=function(e,g){var f={};var d={init:function(){a.extend(f,e);a(".dialog-info").css("display","none");a("#btnSQASubmit").unbind("click.sqaVerification").bind("click.sqaVerification",d.events.verifySQA);a("#btnCancel").unbind("click.sqaVerification").bind("click.sqaVerification",d.events.cancelSQA);a("#securityAnswer").bind("blur.sqaVerification",d.events.validateSecurityAnswer);a(".general-info").hide();a(".dialog-info").hide();a(document).bind("keydown.sqaVerification",d.events.checkKeyDown)},events:{verifySQA:function(j){j.preventDefault();var i=false;var h=a("#securityAnswer");if(a.trim(h.val())==""){d.helpers.errorState(h);h.parents(".origin-ux-element").find(".origin-ux-status-message").text(a("#form-error-security-answer-too-short").text());i=false}else{if(h.val()!=""&&(h.val().length<4||h.val().length>200)){d.helpers.errorState(h);h.parents(".origin-ux-element").find(".origin-ux-status-message").text(a("#form-error-security-answer-too-short").text());i=false}else{i=true}}if(!i){a(".panel-action-area .origin-ux-button").removeClass("disabled");return false}else{a("#challengeForm").submit()}},cancelSQA:function(h){h.preventDefault();a("#_eventId").val("cancel");a("#challengeForm").submit()},validateSecurityAnswer:function(){a(this).parents(".origin-ux-element").removeClass("field-validated").removeClass("field-error");a(this).parents(".origin-ux-control").removeClass("field-validated").removeClass("field-error");if(a(this).val()==""){return}if(a(this).val().length<4||a(this).val().length>200){d.helpers.errorState(a(this));a(this).parents(".origin-ux-element").find(".origin-ux-status-message").text(a("#form-error-security-answer-too-short").text())}else{a(this).parents(".origin-ux-element").find(".origin-ux-status-message").html("&nbsp;")}},checkKeyDown:function(h){if(h.which==13){h.preventDefault();a("#btnSQASubmit").trigger("click")}}},helpers:{errorState:function(h){a(h).parents(".origin-ux-control").removeClass("field-validated").addClass("field-error").parents(".origin-ux-element").addClass("field-error").removeClass("field-validated")}}};var c=["init"];if(typeof e==="object"||!e){d.init()}else{if(a.inArray(e,c)){}}}})(jQuery);$(document).ready(function(){});
    i need jquery master anyone can please help me?
    Thank u :)

Retarded likes this.
  2. You Are Cracked

You Are Cracked Banned

Ratio:
    Whats that ??

3. King1

King1 Banned

Ratio:
    Its a Algorthim only jquery master can understand it i am looking for some on who understand the jquery and help me to complete my origin sq changer.

You Are Cracked likes this.
  4. Retarded

Retarded Banned

Ratio:
    I hope you succeed to make this!

5. King1

King1 Banned

Ratio:
    Thank u :)

6. Scotland

Scotland Banned

Ratio: