Amazon Email:Pass .com

Discussion in 'Archive' started by 1st, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1st

1st New Member

Ratio:
    Wanting to buy Amazon combo, Please Pm me if you have a good combo for sale.

2. Soulnous

Soulnous Member VIP

Ratio:
    Hi i got Add me on the skype : soulnous

3. 1st

1st New Member

Ratio:
    someone with a GOOD COMBO WORKING ON AMAZON AS (Defunct) Sold me a fucking shit combo. It had a good " tester" the rest was fucking terrible./

4. Kimmy13

Kimmy13 Active Member

Ratio:
    dude u are full of shit,u probably just didnt hit the item u want and now u are blaming my hit combo and i told u before u paid me that my combo has not been tested against amazon and i gave u a sample to try,so stop messing around coz i will not give u a refund and i already spent your money buyind diamond subscription so fck off.

5. Soulnous

Soulnous Member VIP

Ratio:
    Lol defunct is scammer or what LOL He posted on his thread that yep123 said was good combo

And yep123 your so dumb ive pmed you but you didnt replyed me back so ''Eat shit :D ''

6. Kimmy13

Kimmy13 Active Member

Ratio:
    how am i a scammer?he knows what he was buying and i gave him sample of my hits before paying me and after he paid me i asked him how was the combo and he said it is good thats why im trying to sell it to 4 more people and make money like u gay azz bitch that cant mind their own business coz u are a money whore.

7. Soulnous

Soulnous Member VIP

Ratio:
    Lol i loled:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.