Amazon Proxyless Multithread Account Cracker

Discussion in 'Sellers Section' started by Shadowz, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Shadowz

Shadowz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Hi everyone!
    Today I'm bringing you a new tool that was just made and that comes with a great potential!

Amazon Account Cracker is:

1. Fast
    2. Proxyless
    3. Multithreaded
    4. Multisite (Over 5 different domain extensions)
    5. Reliable
    Amazon Account Cracker comes with:
    1. Email checker &
    2. Email Bomber

[​IMG]

Price: £30 (GBP) Bitcoin
    For more info & to buy please feel free to add my partner on skype: mrdonlads

Thank you!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  2. Brazzerboi

Brazzerboi Basic Member

Ratio:
    Good luck with sales.

Shadowz likes this.
  3. Shadowz

Shadowz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Thankyou! :)

4. Dreamzje

Dreamzje Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Doesn't capture useless to many people that are too lazy to manually check every account really.

5. Shadowz

Shadowz Basic Member

Ratio:
    So...let's put it this way...you came down here...to comment some worthless thing ( which everyone who knows to read pretty much understands) just so that you can promote yourself and your tool.Dude you're not a mod nor an admin so please if you have any question or you want to buy it feel free to comment. Have a nice day!

6. Dreamzje

Dreamzje Advanced Member

Ratio:
    I'm not marketing an Amazon cracker/checker right now so how am I promoting? ...... I'm just clearly stating a fact .....

Also neither are you a mod, nor are you an admin, So don't come at me with that bullshit. I have as much right to comment on the thread as you would. It's open for public discussion and I'm just clearly stating a fact many people are too lazy to manually check.

It wasn't really a sale trash nor was it to boost any promotion of mine since I'm not selling anything. You seem like a bit of a prick if you ask me probably another Benim that's going to scam his customers.

Stefanp likes this.
  7. Shadowz

Shadowz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Stating a fact that is already CLEAR in the title is useless as much as your comment above! This is a sales thread,not an "open for discussion thread" where I ask for your suggestion in price/quality.Yes, you are free to make a question, but stating "...is useless" is offensive to the seller from the way I see it.
    Oh and if you think it's a scam you're free to report it and not to accuse the others. The one who has made this tool is a respected member in Cracking Community so please I'm asking you to end this discussion. Thank you!

8. kangsabu

kangsabu Basic Member

Ratio:
    ShadowzAdvanced Member
    Ratio:
    0 0 0
    Add Feedback
    Stating a fact that is already CLEAR in the title is useless as much as your comment above! This is a sales thread,not an "open for discussion thread" where I ask for your suggestion in price/quality.Yes, you are free to make a question, but stating "...is useless" is offensive to the seller from the way I see it.
    Oh and if you think it's a scam you're free to report it and not to accuse the others. The one who has made this tool is a respected member in Cracking Community so please I'm asking you to end this