Amazon refund for french members

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by Chivar, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Chivar

Chivar Basic Member

Ratio:
    Hey guys i'h wondering if there is any french members here or guys living in Fr, if yes did you guys do the refund and reship trick on amazon to have staff shipped to fr ? if any one can help that would be great ...

Dont know what are the risks and how it works.

2. Cali

Cali Basic Member

Ratio:
    could you explain a little bit more ?
    if you want to send stuff from .com to fr then you need a reship cause there are not many items that ship directly to fr, but if you use a reship you will have to pay import fees.

3. Chivar

Chivar Basic Member

Ratio:
    yes cali thank you but using reship is little risky cause they can get my adresse any time .. i need somone living in uk who got drope or french drope.

4. Cali

Cali Basic Member

Ratio:
    unless you do lots of order with +$300, you don't have to worry.

Chivar likes this.
  5. Chivar

Chivar Basic Member

Ratio:
    Yeah i have many good stuff from us amazon that i wanna get to france :) but as i told you i'm worried about reship if they got any problems and give my adresse to amazon and i got in trouble ..the staff costs hmm yeah item by item yeah they dont cost more then 300 ..

6. Cali

Cali Basic Member

Ratio:
    if you ship to your own address use a diff name and say a neighbour got the address wrong and you are picking it up for him cause he went away in a vacation, you give your real name and everything, only works if you don't do many orders, good luck.

Chivar likes this.
  7. Chivar

Chivar Basic Member

Ratio:
    but the problem is france post..i dont know a shit on how they do..

8. Cali

Cali Basic Member

Ratio:
    simple as: you ship from .com in a different name, import fees are paid and everything you don't need to worry about that, then when the package gets to your house you just say a neighbour fucked up when he shipped the package and it got sent to the wrong address and told you to pick it up for him.

9. Chivar

Chivar Basic Member

Ratio:
    I dont know if this is working in france bro, the postman will ask fro signature and identity verification i'm barly sure .. any way thankx for the help cali will see what to do or find a guy who got a drope in uk that would be much better

10. Cali

Cali Basic Member

Ratio:
    ye of course they will ask for id thats why i told you that you have to give real info when you pick up the package, but you ship it in a diff name