Banning problem with an app.

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by NicePanda, Aug 30, 2015.

1. NicePanda

NicePanda Basic Member

Ratio:
    Hello everyone,

I'll try to make my problem as clear as possible cause its kind of complicated.

So i've tried out a new rewarding service which had an app. I've made an api config of it and brutet a bit on it.

I had to update the config because they change the apptoken now and then..

When my list was done bruting i tested the hits out on my app but after trying out a few accounts i had problems loggin in.

After reading in there TOS i saw that they lock every account, that i login with into the app, when this happens :

Submitting invalid receipts.
    Associating a unique mobile device with more than two user accounts.
    Associating an excessive number of mobile devices with a single user account.

So i guess they banned my app-id. How can i fix this issue knowing that i make the api from droid4x?

Re-installing the app or droid4x doesn't work and making a new vm for droid4x doesnt work either...

Hopefully someone can help me with this :)

2. Sublime

Sublime Banned

Ratio:
    I ran into an issue with app's banning all my hits when ran proxyless. Does the same thing happen whilst running w/proxies?

3. NicePanda

NicePanda Basic Member

Ratio:
    cracking is not a problem but getting a new apptoken is because my device is banned now :p

4. Tarwin

Tarwin Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Unless they check if it's actually valid you can just randomize it.