becarefull while buying membership here

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Souhail3D, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Souhail3D

Souhail3D Banned

Ratio:
    Worst forum ever . All accounts are 2-3 months ago. You will find accounts which are not used much. So i just wasted money here in buying diamond membership. Most of the accounts are either dead or have no bandwith left. Uplaoded accounts are mostly sucks. They have only 30-80Gb bandwith and all time bandwith over.

2. Sinder

Sinder Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Vip membership is best and i dont see what the problem is, if you want cracked accounts then start cracking your own accounts and stop leeching from others, and contribute with your own ELITE accounts.

MR.ViPeR and Truculent like this.
  3. tireN1337

tireN1337 Well-Known Member Moderator Trusted Seller

Ratio:
    I agree they need to active more diamond and vip section, but what about this worst forum ever ? Please give me one forum better than this one? If you need some specific account just post request and someone will give you what you want. If the world is that simple, everyone would be a millionaire, just be patient and you will find what you want.

MR.ViPeR and Truculent like this.
  4. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    Wow you just pointed yourself out. You look to be one of the worst members, not because your attempting to insult these forums but because your taking your bloody leeching ass to the next level by making your 1st thread that's not requesting something by mocking the current content as not good enough for you. I'm guessing your a young teenager still needing some mature sense.. Please don't tell me you an adult with such an immature leecher state of mind who thinks he gets the priviledge to be a super leecher when he upgrades and if the content doesn't make him happy get to bitch about it because what else a leecher gotta do? Damn, make a thread/post contributing something before you attempt to talk down other people for doing EXACTLY what your not doing. lol. We're a community bra.

Gratz. Reached 14 pages of pure leeching posts.
    [​IMG]

GRATZ. Made your first thread not requesting something but bitching instead this time.

[​IMG]

MR.ViPeR, Truculent and tireN1337 like this.
  5. PrisonV

PrisonV Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    I don't want to be mean, but u can't say anything about the forum, when you're not even sharing; only leeching idk for what may sell it , or whatever u're doing with them, why not crack some and share it? it's not that hard ...

6. Ops!

Ops! Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Duplicate Accounts and Leecher

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.