[beginners] who to parse raw dbs

Discussion in 'Cracking Tutorials & Information' started by unlockermr, Jun 11, 2016.

1. unlockermr

unlockermr Member

Ratio:
    I will show you the complete solution how can you extract email and hash:salt or hash from a raw db.

If you have the complete SQL database with .sql format then download the below tool.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    You must 'reply' before you can see the hidden content.
    A nice tool to extract columns i am using this since months it never stopped working.

Now come to other things if you have a txt fine with is in some junk format something like below.
    [​IMG]

We need to extract the username, hash and salt from the above file.What we need is regex it helps a lot to parse the raw txt. And we also need to use some commonsense also,everytime same regex wont work on all raw files.You need to modify it as per you needs.But this tutorial will give some idea how to work with raw files.
    Now lets start, I remove the empty spaces and replaced them with ':' like below.
    [​IMG]

Now we need to get the username ,password and salt the first column denotes users name we can say that by seeing the structure.
    Now go to https://regex101.com/
    Take a few linkes of raw file and paste it in that website https://regex101.com/ . See the image below.
    [​IMG]

That regex give the hash and salt depends on the raw text we need to change the regex or we need to use some replace regex expressions in notepad++

You build the regex now we need to use that regex to extrac.Online sites support to extact that data but for large dbs its impossible and browser gets hanged .So download a regex tool from here for windows version.
    [​IMG]
    Hidden Content:
    You must 'reply' before you can see the hidden content.
    Nice tool it works same as online tool.

Just play with that expresso tool a 5 min you will understand how to do that shit.I hope you guys got some idea how to parse the raw file or database.

Note: We don't hate any one and there is no reason to choose this db for a demo.I just want to share with you.And i mask the ips from the pictures.

mody16, Jezze, zaf3q2 and 1 other person like this.
  2. k0sster

k0sster Basic Member

Ratio:
    thanks for the tutorial

3. zaf3q2

zaf3q2 Basic Member

Ratio:
    thanks Man.... your tutorial is helpful!

4. Jezze

Jezze Basic Member

Ratio:
    Thanks alot!

5. mody16

mody16 Basic Member

Ratio:
    Thanks Man