Bitcoin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twisted76, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Twisted76

Twisted76 Basic Member

Ratio:
    I have never used bitcoin and until I joined here never thought I would now I would like some help if possible with so much contradicting info online I'm looking for a safe place to buy and keep bitcoin or is it safer to keep it on my computer ? would it be better for me to use a middle man who can exchange paypal for bitcoin ? I trust the seller here its nothing against those its purely and exchange of funds that's would be required, I'm a true newbie when it comes to bitcoin so thanks for any advice you can give.

Switch

2. 2trukrew

2trukrew Member

Ratio:
    Get the Armory Wallet its secure enough to be on your PC. Basically you will create a key (a hex number), this is like your password to your money, write it out or print it and dont show it to anyone. The wallet will give you a bitcoin address, this is what you share to request money, you use the key to access your wallet. That bare bare basics, there are a lot of ways (some of them tedious) to secure your bitcoins, in general if you keep good opsec you'll be alright. I can help you further if you msg me your skype, id be more than willing to answer questions and explain things.

Twisted76 likes this.
  3. Ops!

Ops! Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    i used blockchain a wallet
    Code:
    Select All
    https://blockchain.info/wallet

Twisted76 likes this.
  4. Imperium

Imperium Banned

Ratio:
    Twisted76 likes this.
  5. DonStefano

DonStefano Member Trusted Seller

Ratio:
    Yea,i'm also using blockchain and never had any problems:).
    And if you want to exchange some paypal for btc i can do that or you can browse the currency exchange here on cc:)

Twisted76 likes this.
  6. Twisted76

Twisted76 Basic Member

Ratio:
    thanks everyone for the help signing up at blockchain now

7. Diggydog

Diggydog Basic Member

Ratio:
    Blockchain +2FA and you cant be more secure.If you are looking for a safe place to buy use BTCJam