Bring REAL Visitors To Your Page! (Soundcloud, Facebook Fan Page, CPA Links)

Discussion in 'Sellers Section' started by Z0neyDanza, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Z0neyDanza

Z0neyDanza New Member

Ratio:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Package 1:
    1,000 Mentions
    Logs Of Who Was Mentioned
    $5

Package 2:
    2,000 Mentions
    Logs Of Who Was Mentioned & Account Log
    All Created Accounts Used
    $10

I can spread your link on Twitter via direct mentions based on keywords. So lets say you're searching for people that use Amazon, so you can phish them. So my program will search whatever keyword you want, find someone talking about it, and mention your message to them directly.

So if @ImABoss123 tweets "I love Amazon" then my bot would reply like this; "Hey @ImABoss123, if you love Amazon, check this out! link.com".

Works well for;
    • Bubblews
    • CPA Links
    • Phish Pages
    • Promoting Your Soundcloud
    • Getting Facebook Likes
    • PPC Links
    • Adfly
    • Referral Programs
    • Twitter Followers

I'm willing to get you at least 1000 links on Twitter (provided you don't just give me one link to use). If you only provide one link than I will continue to post your link until Twitter bans it.

I will be creating freshly made accounts to send the mentions from, which if you would like to buy, an extra $3 charge for however many it makes. However if your links are really spammy, a lot of the accounts will get suspended. However all you have to do for the MOST part if fill out a captcha to unsuspend the account.

The accounts created can have custom usernames up to 10 characters long, everything else will be generated by myself. Most of the accounts will be profiled.

All I'm asking for is $5 for the blast. PayPal gift only. PM me if interested.
    If you spoke to me when it was $3 you will still get it for that price

To really see ALL the mentions it actually does your best bet is to include yourself in the message some how. Etc; Mention yourself. "Go like @z0ne's Facebook page!" No matter what it WILL be mentioning your message to people, but how Twitter is now setup the searches are really shitty.

I usually will send the log from my program which lists who was mentioned and what keyword was searched, but it's not something I'm obligated to do. Sometimes I forget to check the log box and close the program.

ToS;
    No refunds will be given. Everything I said above it what will be happening. If you don't feel comfortable buying, than don't. Payment is made FIRST and only via PayPal Gift. If you choose to buy the bots that I made while running this service for you, I'm not reliable if they are suspended. Sometimes they are, and sometimes they aren't. ToS subject to change at any time for any reason.Want to see some mentions?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Followers gained by doing this in the last two days.
    [​IMG]

2. JustReflex

JustReflex New Member

Ratio:
    I might need this, this is pretty cool! Will PM if needed.

3. Z0neyDanza

Z0neyDanza New Member

Ratio:
    Alright just hit me up! Bump this up!