Buying All Starbucks Accounts!

Discussion in 'Buyer's Section' started by Trinity, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Trinity

Trinity Banned

Ratio:
    Hey guys, I love Starbucks and I want to buy a year supply of accounts for personal use. I know a lot of people are trying to get rid of there accounts and make a profit off of it. The accounts must be verified working, I don't want any dead accounts or accounts with no money on there. Please message me or leave a comment of how much money in accounts you have and how much you would sell it to me for. Also if you have accounts that are not checked (don't know how much money is on them) I will buy those too, but for a lesser price.

2. Dj7Gb

Dj7Gb Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    No one want to get rid of there accounts for 1000$ in 50$
    hell cheap lol

Hidden Data likes this.
  3. Trinity

Trinity Banned

Ratio:
    Yes they do because who else is going to pay 50 dollars for 1000. People might pay 5 or 10 dollars for some accounts, but no one is going to pay 50 dollars. It's a good deal for the crackers who have some accounts because I'm sure they're trying to get rid of them too.

4. Dj7Gb

Dj7Gb Banned Scammer

Ratio:
    if i was at your place i can do alteast 100$ for 1000$
    lets see if anyone can do this for you
    good luck

5. Trinity

Trinity Banned

Ratio:
    Fair enough I'm going to change it so that people can tell me how much they have and how much they're willing to sell them for.

6. Sophocle

Sophocle Banned

Ratio:
    I believe we have dealt together already and I would be happy to deal again. My skype : draysthekillah