Can a website know I'm Cracking?

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by Trinity, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Trinity

Trinity Banned

Ratio:
    Hey guys i found a really cool website to crack and i think there aren't a lot of people cracking it, because i discovered the website. The website has a huge security flaw where i can by pass the captcha. I'm afraid though if i crack too fast they'll catch on and fix the flaw. I'm cracking at about 50 requests per minute. Is there anyway they can detect this? If not how many requests before it becomes dangerous?

2. Specko

Specko Basic Member

Ratio:
    There are many sites with the captcha flaw, the captcha doesnt show up when u refresh the page, which makes the refresh cookie useful. But im not sure if they would find that you are cracking.

3. Flooky

Flooky Well-Known Member Legacy

Ratio:
    or just use hq proxies

SamAxe likes this.
  4. Mario_

Mario_ Basic Member

Ratio:
    only thing that they can notice is that someone is clicking shit out of their website, and they can ban your ip or not depends on the website. for example fitbit you can use like 50 bots with 1k combos per min, they wont ban you, they will but after couple days. and if you do that on target, you are instantly baned.

5. Trinity

Trinity Banned

Ratio:
    That's not the captcha flaw. The CAPTCHA flaw that I found is way better. Also, I'm working about them seeing a lot more traffic than there used to be coming from one specific place and check the place out to see why there is so much more traffic and find and fix the flaw. How likely is this?

6. MR.ViPeR

MR.ViPeR Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Don't Do That With Your IP or a VPN Which Is Logging Data Like Your Real IP And Timestamps, Of Course They Can Find IPs,

And That Not Depend On That How Many Requests You're Sending Per Minute, They Can Just See That IPs With Suspicious Activities ( Which Usually Detect By The Requests Sents By an IP ) Usually,

Asermadi likes this.
  7. Amoxicillin

Amoxicillin Member

Ratio:
    Of course they could pull up the log and look at the traffic and the click through.

8. inull

inull New Member

Ratio:
    They can detect, you need more more more IP

9. d0rkbLiTz

d0rkbLiTz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Yes, a site can know that someone is cracking them. It's obvious when all of a sudden they receive a high level of traffic + incorrect password attempts. Which is why people tell you to low the bot count. You can probably DOS a shitty site just by cracking them.

10. SamAxe

SamAxe Basic Member

Ratio:
    Well to determine if you're using too many bots, it would help to check the traffic rank. If it's a smaller site that doesn't get much daily traffic, any halfwit admin should notice a spike just from straight traffic logs, and would surely investigate where it's coming from.

If it's a larger site, they may not notice a big jump in traffic at a glance. You never really know how any particular site is monitoring or checking actual logs.

If you're worried just keep it low, if it's not banning IPs and Captcha is not slowing it down, a lower bot amount will still work fine. No pointing in blazing through combos and cracking the site only to draw attention and lose access.

11. Clay

Clay Advanced Member

Ratio:
    What if i use VPN to crack Netflix proxyeless and they ban IP address.
    Will they unban it ?