Capturing Question

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by Tyrant, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyrant

Tyrant Basic Member

Ratio:
    I am trying to capture a balance and my question is when capturing balance do I need to add the $ to the left string ( e.g >$ ) or no? Is sentry able to capture the full amount like "$10.00"? Or is there something I need to add or change?

Let me know, thanks!

2. seNs

seNs Active Member

Ratio:
    I usualy add whole thing like " $10.00 " but hey im not even close to a expert config maker :D

3. Tyrant

Tyrant Basic Member

Ratio:
    lol

Well when capturing, in a tut it says to put the code before what you want to capture in the left string and in the right string add the code after what you want captured.
    Like totalbalance:"$10.00"</span> the left string would be ( totalbalance:" ) and the right would be imo ( "</ ) but idk if i should add the ( $ ) at the end of the left string or not.

4. seNs

seNs Active Member

Ratio:
    does it not put it automaticly to apropriate string when you hold shift and select what u want to capture ?

5. Tyrant

Tyrant Basic Member

Ratio:
    Ive tried that but the code it adds is extremely weird, I ended doing it myself and it worked lol. So, I honestly don't know now T_T
    But when I have done that shift thing all i seen was like ( /n ) and weird stuff. idk doing it myself worked out perfectly for me lol
    -------------------------------

I managed to get the capture to work, however I only see it working in the pop up where we add what to capture. But now it doesn't capture when I get hits? My redirect keys should work as well. I got the Sign out, which is what I use as the success key and another one. :/ anyone has an idea why?

6. Blacklight09

Blacklight09 New Member

Ratio:
    sometimes using shift has a bad income lets say you use it for something like this:

balance >:

$100 :<

balance >:
    and
    :<

some sites have the same thing more than one time in the source page so balance >: may come up more than once and then the capture is wrong so copy it yourself make sure it isnt in the source more than once if you want to capture $100 just take left string while making sure its unique and right string the same& hope this helps this is only an example.

7. Tyrant

Tyrant Basic Member

Ratio:
    Thanks man, I got it resolved. I actually tried using the shift and it worked. it used enter more info than other strings to make sure each each different.

Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.