CC Premium Link Generator

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Onlykl, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Onlykl

Onlykl Member

Ratio:
    Hello everyone, i was recently chatting with one of admins(Sneijder) and he told me that I should write about my idea here.
    So my idea is to create CC premium link generator for almost all file hosting websites that all of us from here can crack.
    Also it will keep our accounts life longer and safer without low quality member posting them somewhere around or changing their passwords.

Now let me say something about application:

First of all nothing is safe on internet as we know, there will be always leaked on this way or other.

So what I'm planning to do is making application to be in direct contact with mine RDP, and it will have backend connection over php files that will make at least half secured that it will be without it, and it will keep our accounts safe from RCE.
    After I get something interesting of project development and feel like you should see I will update this post with recent changes and screenshots!

So I'm kindly asking all crackers from CC as Sneijder told me, if they feel like they are willing to donate some account to this project, please contact me.

Thank you very much for your time!

Regards,
    Onlykl!

Mody216 and Animal like this.
  2. Onlykl

Onlykl Member

Ratio:
    Bump!

Mody216 and Animal like this.
  3. Dj7Gb

Dj7Gb Banned Scammer

Ratio: