CC: This Needs To Change!!

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Crackster, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Crackster

Crackster Basic Member

Ratio:
    Firstly Hi, I'm Crackster,

I've been using CC for around 3 years and for some reason, just because I comment on threads which is allowed obviously I get a Warning!

Also, I understand it's perfectly fine to have Maximum of posts as 50 to stop leechers.
    But I'm a Diamond Member, I paid for this subscription which comes out of my own bank!

Just because a Member of CC especially who has been here more than 2 Years comments on threads and doesn't Post should not get a Warning!

This should change it's not fair to people like me!

I'm Loyal Here and I Respect everyone here, We are a Team not enemies.

I Would Like My Warning To Be Removed!

Razerzone and General Custard like this.
  2. Bangerz

Bangerz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Well, as i understood, you are saying, that you are not happy with 50 post limit?

In my eyes this is great unless you really need to get every single account that people share here.

And im sure, that moderator didnt warned you, because you posted your opinion on a topic in general discussion, but im sure he would if you reply to a lot of topics with accounts.

Microsoft likes this.
  3. PotatoRain

PotatoRain Member

Ratio:
    Well, I dont know about your warning, but about posts, I agree. People that are here already long time, must get this limit either bigger or removed at all. Those members have been here for long time, and should be respected. They have shared much stuff for us, have learned us to do things. We should thank them, and doing something with they're limit is the smallest we can do for them. I'm apologizing, if I misunderstood the idea of thread.

Best Regards, Potato. :)

4. Bangerz

Bangerz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Well ~60 posts in 24 hours is still a lot in my opinion tho.

5. Microsoft

Microsoft Well-Known Member Legacy

Ratio:
    I see your point.
    However, just because people pay for something doesn't mean they should have unlimited replies.
    Payed members already have access to so many HQ content, why would you want to reply to alot of accounts ?
    The only reason for this would be to leech accounts.

I'm sure the warning you received was about that, you were not sharing/contributing to the site.
    As I can see from your activity, you haven't shared a single account in over 6 months !!

ALL OF THESE RULES ENHANCES THE OVERALL QUALITY OF THE FORUM

++++++++++
    1 thing that should change it that all the rules are written and explained.
    It's kinda blurry regarding all the rules of CC.

6. PotatoRain

PotatoRain Member

Ratio:
    Oh shit, it's for 24 hours?! I'm sorry guys, didn't knew that! In that case, I deny my idea. xD Don't judge me. :3

Bangerz likes this.
  7. Bangerz

Bangerz Basic Member

Ratio:
    I agree with Microsoft here. Unless you leech 60 posts should be enough.

Microsoft likes this.
  8. Caskey

Caskey New Member

Ratio:
    Tbh, this is mostly a forum people share knowledge and things. Not big on just having discussions like other social forums. Taking that into consideration, if I was the owner of this site, I'd keep the post limit where it is, if not even lower it a couple..

We don't condone leechers, even if they upgrade themselves or think they have been signed up long enough to privilege them to spam post for content on this site.

Ops! likes this.
  9. Crackster

Crackster Basic Member

Ratio:
    Bro,
    I got a Warning just replying to threads which is nonsense, The Mod thinks that i'm a leecher as I obviously not.
    I respect this community and just because i don't posts threads i get a warning.

10. Ops!

Ops! Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    you think he can reply 60 topics in day? wtf? that number for Animal he requested this Because he sharing many stuff (Making many topics)

11. Ops!

Ratio:
    I will not remove my warning points and you can't buy us by your money, we not want leechers here
    If you want to learn and to be hq member like all crackingcore members welcome, anything other please leave it

Microsoft likes this.
  12. Ops!

Ratio:
    And this member like you and he got warning points too

[​IMG]

Truculent likes this.
  13. Sinder

Sinder Advanced Member

Ratio:
    i have gotten more posts sometimes when i have used all of mine, if your sharing accounts the mods on skype will maybe help you out and give you some more posts counts, ive got it 1 time before then they gave me 10 more posts, not alot but better then nothing. but yeah i dont like the post limit, it should be like this for people who dont have a subscription on vip or diamond, or is part of Active/cracker group.

14. Razerzone

Razerzone Member

Ratio:
    I agree with him in few points, it's not about the money, it's about good sense, it's a forum, we discuss here, yesterday I was searching for 5 configs and few proxies, so I read few topics and replied in some, 20 topics have dead configs and proxies dead I got only 2 configs working, and few socks from a rockstar post, so after getting frustrated I decided to do a good work and check many configs and proxies posted here, to reply on topic if its dead or working, as staff don't do this! so few min later I saw a new and fresh warning for leeching.

if I reply in 60 topics with DEAD stuff I will be a leecher ??

if mods want I can post everyday proxies that will die in few hours or old configs to be away from warnings, but no I have good sense.

Edit: this reply will count to my daily limit too ?

15. Crack4Cash

Crack4Cash Active Member

Ratio:
    If you respect this community, then don't fucking leech shit.
    Contribute back and you won't get warned.
    Or you really think €20 gives you ability to leech everything you wish without giving back to community?
    Don't you think HQ people could stop posting their content if people just leeching them ?

Wiet and Bangerz like this.
  16. Crack4Cash

Crack4Cash Active Member

Ratio:
    then you're dumb if you don't know how to report dead configs.

Wiet likes this.
  17. m1st

m1st Well-Known Member Elite

Ratio:
    I would look at you after you have received a a few days ban
    as a warning :happycry: