Clean up main page?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by -Thumper, Oct 11, 2014.

1. -Thumper

-Thumper New Member

Ratio:
    I know i'm new here and being a member of many forums i just feel the main page of all the forums is a bit messy..
    Now i know this might not be the best of ideas but maybe a nice tidy up of the sub-forums etc.

Like merge all the Vip sub-forums into one link then let it take you to a new page with all the sub forums, This means instead of 8 sub forums it will just be one.

Only a small based idea, If people like this idea ill write up a full description of what i mean.

Mega Gamer likes this.
  2. Mega Gamer

Mega Gamer New Member Legacy

Ratio:
    i understand your idea thumper and i think it is great idea :)

3. -Thumper

-Thumper New Member

Ratio:
    Just seems cluttered up for no reason.

But like i said if it gets a bit more support ill throw a proper description up.

Mega Gamer likes this.
  4. random3232

random3232 Banned

Ratio:
    i agreee with this too. I also think there should be less VIP regions. I know the site is set up in a different way but having 3 VIP areas is also confusing to new members. I think that VIP and Elite should be removed and the forum should just have the Active members and merge the Elite/VIP/Diamond all into one forum called the "Diamond VIP area." This would allow the people to look forward to getting into something and then the resources would also be better rather than having them split into 3 VIP areas now.
    It takes too long to keep scrolling down the page to reach the bottom.

-Thumper likes this.
  5. demfuhrer

demfuhrer Banned

Ratio:
    I agree, this idea would make the main page less messy.

6. alantherok

alantherok Banned

Ratio:
    you got my support for application this idéia

7. Ops!

Ops! Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    3 VIP areas?

8. random3232

random3232 Banned

Ratio:
    if you read what I have wrote, it makes sense. Remove VIP and Elite should be removed and the forum should just have the Active members and merge the Elite/VIP/Diamond all into one forum called the "Diamond VIP area." This would allow the people to look forward to getting into something and then the resources would also be better rather than having them split into 3 VIP areas now.
    It takes too long to keep scrolling down the page to reach the bottom.