So someone pmed me asking to add capture to his reddit config so he could see the date when the account registered. After a few minutes I found the url containing the register date but there was one problem. The date was in a unix time format (amount of seconds past since 1970). Just capturing this would be pretty useless since noone can really read it. So I did some thinking and I used some math together with sentry vars to get the date This was kind of nice but not up to my standards. Beforehand I used a website to check if the unixtime was actually a date. Then I came up with the idea of using an external api to parse the unixtime into a new readable date. Luckely I found the perfect website which does this for me.