CrackingCore idea of the century :O ?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Microsoft, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Microsoft

Microsoft Well-Known Member Legacy

Ratio:
    Hey guys,

Last night i was thinking about something really awesome for CrackingCore, which makes our forum even more unique and more HQ.
    What if we make some kind of script, that checks every account in the accounts section if it still works, and if not it automatically locks the thread and moves it to Dead Premium Account.
    By using this we will always have working accounts on the forum, which makes us unique and even more HQ.
    Maybe add some kind of feature that edits the thread saying Last Time Checked: Date/Time

We can also make a script that checks any download link posted on CrackingCore, and when the file is removed, the OP automatically gets a PM notification about this.

Regards,
    Microsoft Windows

2. Jok

Jok Member

Ratio:
    This would be amazing, but I doubt that somebody can make this script.

3. Microsoft

Microsoft Well-Known Member Legacy

Ratio:
    One of my mates is liek really experienced in programming.
    He finished making his online Netflix Checker.

I'll ask him <3

4. Ripcord

Ripcord Basic Member

Ratio:
    We can also make a script that checks any download link posted on CrackingCore, and when the file is removed, the OP automatically gets a PM notification about this.
    This could be done, but hard to insert every file uploading "Source Keys" into a 1 script.

5. I0ri

I0ri New Member

Ratio:
    How about with each account in the accounts section, a template is used that gives a link to the login page and a few success and ban source keys at the time of the account being submitted.

It could be easier to code a script if this information is given and the script only has to insert the given information for a check. It would probably have it's issues with missing a few accounts but it would still be good to clean up the majority of dead accounts, of course it could also fail to login with working accounts and decide that they no longer work, thus binning the thread.