Create an application form for hiring moderators.

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by msrifai, Feb 2, 2014.

1. msrifai

msrifai Banned

Ratio:
    My suggestion to the CrackingCore administrators is to hire trusted moderators who are active. Moderators that will be online at all times, and when it's night time for one moderator, another moderator from a different country with different time zone should be online. I'm suggesting this because number of spammers are increasing and often no MOD/Admin is available to execute the needings.

Thanks.

Sharinggan, vladik753 and jhaysoft like this.
  2. jhaysoft

jhaysoft Banned

Ratio:
    yeahh thats right

3. Warrior

Warrior Active Member Legacy

Ratio:
    Yeah.. Good Suggestion @ Mr Msrifai

4. Sharinggan

Sharinggan New Member

Ratio:
    If everyone would read the rules are made ​​and these also observed, would be good before creating a post, such user should be kicked, if they do not observe the rules again. Be happy that I'm not a Mod, because you also don't have read the rules carefully and you also don't have tries afterwards to ask for deleting your post.
    https://cracking.org/topic/24856-verified-paypals-with-cc/#entry386777

But I agree with you, one Mod is not enough from the start that you have called.

Cheers,Sharinggan

5. Sharinggan

Sharinggan New Member

Ratio:
    For sure you right, I already reported some violation I saw, but I think the problem is we all have a life out from CC. Galaxy should be a Super Mod with some Mods at his side to helping him making this board clean from such users thats is the reason I liked your suggestion.

6. yeskyadrianes

yeskyadrianes New Member

Ratio:
    im agree with u