Crinchy's staff application.

Discussion in 'Declined' started by Crinchy, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crinchy

Crinchy Member

Ratio:
    I am Crinchy, there isn't guidelines for the staff application so I am just going to post why I want a position as staff.

This forum is relatively new, and there isn't that much spam, but I feel that there will be spam in the future.

I would love to become a super moderator, just to be able to clean up the forum and make it neat and tidy, and it would be a great hobby. I am fairly mature, haha I fool around some, but I am extremely nice and use logic for most situations, which a lot of people take for granted these days. And that is all I can say at the moment, since there isn't guidelines for staff applications... maybe we could fix that, eh? ;)

2. 3ch0

3ch0 New Member

Ratio:
    Let me refresh you with whats happening...

1. VIP section is full of nice superb accounts BUT there is anyone replying to get it.
    2. Elite section is full of new accounts BUT there is none replying to get it.
    3. Free section kept on-going BUT it's too little replying.

The Team:

1. The team is fully functional for the time being based on those 3 above.
    2. The Admin always here, the active member always here and friends always active here.
    3. Not much for a new person to clean up anyway for the time being as everything as i can see is pretty well managed here.

So, for the conclusion.

1. yes, there is no specific staff application requirements but with the slow going of the forum, you can't make any difference. Maybe a week you can clean the forum, the second week, you will have no work at all in this forum as everything is cleaned up. You get what i mean?

2. Staff application sometimes comes like magic if you are Mod/Admin at another forum, well, you need to tell that to the Admin here BUT i'm sure the Admin wants loyalty from a person who is in charge at another forum. This could be a throwing dice result.

3. With the post/topic/rep and thanks i see from you and the day you registered, I can figure out that you COULD be an Admin or Mod to some other popular forum which you have great respect. You tried to apply directly here when you know that you need to have certain amount of post/topic/rep/thanks cause you already had privilaged THERE. and still...good luck from me.

Crinchy likes this.
  3. Crinchy

Crinchy Member

Ratio:
    Thanks for the feedback.

Mr.ProMan likes this.
  4. 3ch0

3ch0 New Member

Ratio:
  5. Crinchy

Crinchy Member

Ratio:
    Yes I know, but it's best to post an application while you still can, you know? Haha.

Mr.ProMan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.