Service Don's Signals | Binary Options Trading | Guaranteed Monthly Profits $$$$$

DonStefano

Trusted Seller
Reaction score

:

-

Q :: What is this ? --A::--This is a Signal service for Binary Options Trading, I analyse the markets everyday (Monday to Friday) and provide signals on what/when to trade.
Q :: This works for REAL noobs like me? Never trade in any kind of currency before. --A::-- Yes, trading on our signals is noob friendly and anyone can do it, we provide Tutorial&Money Management pdf to get you started.
Q :: How much time need to dedicate daily to make some steady profit? --A::-- We trade between 9 AM - 9 PM GMT+2, you just need to have notifications ON for discord/telegram to get the signals and place the trades, you don't have to be active in the group the whole day.
Q :: What if I don't have the time to trade ? --A::-- We also offer Copy-Trading & Account Management service to put your $$ on autopilot ;) .
Q :: Is this available for everyone/worldwide ? --A::-- This is available for everyone 18+ (you're required to do KYC verification on the broker) and works Worldwide :D !
Q :: What does 'Guaranteed Monthly Profits' mean ? --A::-- We are so confident in our Signals that we guarantee you monthly profits if you follow our signals&money management. Sure we can't win 100% of the time, I'm not absurd, so that's why when we experience a losing month we extend everyone's subscription for another full month for FREE!
Q :: How long have you been running the service ? --A::-- Firstly opened the service in November 2017 and had a great winrate (previous winrate available for those asking for it) until I had to stop due to personal circumstances. Service has re-opened this October with the same strategy&money management that got us amazing results.Winrate since the service re-opened is posted below and will be updated every week.

HMU on Skype/Discord to find out more!

Signals performance:
October : 24 WINs - 0 Loss - Premium | 2 WINs - 0 Loss - FREE
November : 50 WINs - 3 Loss - Premium | 4 WINs - 0 Loss - FREE
December : 27 WINs - 0 Loss - Premium | 1 WIN - 0 Loss FREE (On-going month)​

Last edited:

DonStefano

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Hey guys! We've KILLED it today and added 12 WINs to our winrate making it 27 WINs - 0 Loss for December!!!

Check out today's profit's on one of the accounts managed by us :

People already making bank with our service. What're you waiting for ?

DonStefano

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
We're at 33 WINs - 0 Loss (Premium) and 3 WINs - 0 Loss (Free) for December so far ;)

DonStefano

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
We've ended December with amazing profit, 40 WINs - 0 Loss (Premium) and 3 WINs - 0 Loss (Free)

Taking break so relax and enjoy the profit we made during the holidays and resuming trading on 2nd Jan. Until then you can join our group / chat with the members and keep an eye out for the upcoming Christmas Offers & Giveaways ;) !

You can still HMU on discord to find out more about the service and join the group, I'll be online almost everyday to answer your questions and maybe also throw a couple free signals :D !

DonStefano

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Bump! Benefit from our Christmas offer until 6th Jan and get 2 Months Premium for the price of 1 :D !!!

DonStefano

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Buuuump! We've made a killing in January while the forum has been down with crazy profits for our members !!!

We're at 30 WINs - 0 Loss (+30% profit) so far for January

HMU to learn more & start earning $ with us

DonStefano

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Bump! We've encountered a loss unfortunately at step 5 on 17th January which set us back to 32 WINs - 50 Losses at that time but we've managed to get a good recovery and after an INSANE trading session with 12 WINs :D !!! we managed to almost break even with the total for January so far 49 WINs - 50 Losses (-1%). As always losses can happen but it's important to stay calm and slowly but steadily recover and profit again ;)

HMU to find out more on how to earn monthly profits with us