DreamHHonors Cracker + Checker ! [ PROXYLESS ] [ AUTO-BUY ]

Discussion in 'Sellers Section' started by Ripcord, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Ripcord

Ripcord Basic Member

Ratio:
    Okay so today is the day I bring out the Hilton HHonors Proxyless + Capture Cracker called DreamHHonors.

I've been working on this for about 24hours solid now and it's super super fast at checking, I will also have a few vouches here from people who saw it working / running.

This Cracker + Checker will firstly crack through your combo's then check for Account ID, Account Points and Account Tier.

Ok so for those who want to see this in action before buying then just message me I'll be sure as hell able to show you via teamviewer if you wanted me too on how fast and outstanding this cracker is.

For those of you who have not followed this from when I first posted then here is the link below.

http://leakforums.org/thread-467644

Now for those who want to see the GUI it's the same as my other crackers because I want to stick to one GUI look because I think it's sexy anyway. So Yeah view the images in the spoiler. I'll add more images when people vouch and post screenshots.

[​IMG]

Now let's talk price, I'm currently selling this Cracker & Checker at a steady price of $30.00. YES ONLY $30.00.

At the moment my Auto-Buy is set to only accept PayPal, but if you wanted to purchase this with BTC then you would honestly need to personal message me. I have no problems with accepting BTC either. But sadly for you the price is not lower, the price for BTC purchases are still going to be $30.00.

So for those who want to use the Auto-Buy just click the Buy Now button below.

[​IMG]

If you do have any problems, please contact me as soon as you get them. But give me at least 24 hours to reply to you just in case I'm not at home to resolve your problems.

Terms of Service ( T.O.S )

No refunds will be given.
    I can disable a license If I deem so.
    This product lasts up till it's product life.
    Distributing the program will result in loss of license.
    Distributing your license key will result in a loss of license.
    Charge backs will result in a scam report being opened against you.

2. Ripcord

Ripcord Basic Member

Ratio:
    Going to bump this before I go to bed ;p

3. Ripcord

Ripcord Basic Member

Ratio:
    Me and Dreamzje are still selling this bad boy cracker + checker, get it while it's hot :D

4. Ripcord

Ripcord Basic Member

Ratio:
    Bumping this back up it's been 24 hours :D