DreamiClouds Cracker + Checker ! [ AUTO-BUY ] [ PROXYLESS ]

Discussion in 'Sellers Section' started by Sh4d0w Imp4ct, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Sh4d0w Imp4ct

Sh4d0w Imp4ct Basic Member

Ratio:
    Okay so today is the day, that DreamiClouds is released, I've been working on this for a few days now, it's fast as fuck and it's Proxyless + capture so kinda of a win win situation right?

So I'm obviously going to at one point update this post with a actual thread design.

I've had vouches in my price check thread on how fast and how smooth this cracker is.

For those who are wondering how the checker outputs or is copy'd to clipboard I'll show you below in a code tag.

[email protected]:password:John Davies:GB:true:false:false:trueI may add more capture at a later date if there is requests to do so.

Now let's talk price, I'm currently selling this Cracker & Checker at a steady price of $15.00. YES ONLY $15.00.

At the moment my Auto-Buy is set to only accept PayPal, but if you wanted to purchase this with BTC then you would honestly need to personal message me. I have no problems with accepting BTC either. But sadly for you the price is not lower, the price for BTC purchases are still going to be $15.00.

For those of you who want to read up on the progress of this checker from it's day 0 edition then please following this link to read on.

http://leakforums.org/thread-466534For those who want to see the GUI and the Checker in action then click to view the spoiler below to see some images.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now for those of you who want to buy now, then please press the button below.

[​IMG]

If you do have any problems, please contact me as soon as you get them. But give me at least 24 hours to reply to you just in case I'm not at home to resolve your problems.

Terms of Service ( T.O.S )

No refunds will be given.
    I can disable a license If I deem so.
    This product lasts up till it's product life.
    Distributing the program will result in loss of license.
    Distributing your license key will result in a loss of license.
    Charge backs will result in a scam report being opened against you and a loss of license.

Thunderblast, m1st and Ops! like this.
  2. Anime

Anime Member

Ratio:
    May I ask what exactly does this crack?

3. Ripcord

Ripcord Basic Member

Ratio:
    Vouch for this, coded by my buddy ;) seen it in action

4. Ripcord

Ripcord Basic Member

Ratio:
    This is an apple.com / icloud.com cracker, it cracks the accounts all you need to do of course is import the email:password combo and click check. This is very useful for ripping icloud accounts and messing with peoples devices such as sending alerts to there iPhones and such.

Also the apple.com accounts may have orders or itunes balance.

Sh4d0w Imp4ct likes this.
  5. Thunderblast

Thunderblast Banned

Ratio:
    Vouch for this guy :) I personally know him from LF

6. Ripcord

Ripcord Basic Member

Ratio:
    Going to bump this up for a friend, it's been a couple of days since I posted ;p