Earn money with promising new ptc site.

Discussion in 'GPT / PTC Money' started by torrentbd420, Nov 13, 2013.

1. torrentbd420

torrentbd420 Banned

Ratio:
    So, couple of websites that's showing positive movement alongside Neobux. ( I started on Neobux last month now having 18 rented ref and 1 direct ref which of course I got from CC member. Thanks for the support buddy dean871025 I will return the the favor some day )
    I am heading without investment. If you can invest on ojoo ( Germany site) $39 for premium upgrade + 200 reff = $40 then as I found in blog post , he is earning net $ 120 to150 month ( renew cost included) from ref. Inactive ref will be recycled after 3 days automatically for free which is great. On newbux you will have to do manually and will cost $0.07 each to recycle. Anyway I would request you to register on the site clicking on the following banner to support me.
    [​IMG]
    This is my state after exact 1 month without investment.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These 3 sites would be recommended from me. I wouldn't recommend you to register on multiple site. Coz it might make you bored and shouldn't if u don't want to invest money. Without investing money, well, of course you can succeed but will take a while. Like my target is to be premium member with 2k rented reff. ( Estimated time is 1 year ) One more thing if u be my direct ref / register with my banner link. I will share my profit with ya. Promise :)
    Anyway, 13th Nov; today is my birthday. Thanks all and wish me luck :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. r4ym0nd

r4ym0nd Banned

Ratio:
    thanks