Fastest Money Making Methode [10-20$ PER DAY] [Guaranteed] [Only 3 STEPS] [2016]

Discussion in 'Free Premium Accounts' started by undefinded123, Sep 17, 2016.

1. undefinded123

undefinded123 New Member

Ratio:
    Hello There, Welcome to my Three Step Process to start Earning Money Online .

This is a very easy way to earn money, you will earn a little at first but you will see that you have the option of earning big, however in order for you to make the amount your looking for on a Daily or monthly basis you may need to put in a bit more Work or
    Money .

Now with this System your expecting to be Paid so the first thing I'll like you to do is set up your Adfocus Account, Adfocus is a site which gives you money when someone visites your link.

Please Sign up Here:- [FORBIDDEN LINK]
    After you have sign up we can continue .

Step #2

This is how your will be earning Money
    This is a Traffic site that gives you minutes in order to watch advertisements, it all goes automatic so you don't need to click on them.

Once you have Signed up you need to add your websites to the traffic site so that the minutes you earned will get other people visit your link. You can just add random links, but you need to shrink them with adfocus so you get money on Adfocus with people clicking on your link.

Step #3

Now once you have completed all the above you only need to download the client and you are ready to make some money. You can download the client from their site and install it. When you have done that you click on Start earning minutes and everything goes Automatic.
    Just keep this running for a whole week 24/7 and I'm sure you will get an insane amounts of money with you can convert into paypal cash.

Thanks for reading my guide on how to make some easy money!

Earnings proof: https://gyazo.com/894c8754fac184f561aae1630000216d