FBI.YT shop! [Private databases, 0days etc] BITCOIN ONLY!

Discussion in 'Sellers Section' started by Sky, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Sky

Sky New Member

Ratio:
    [​IMG]
    URL: http://FBI.yt/shop/

Welcome to the Pernicious Developers shop. Currently we only have a small range of databases on the shop, but more will be added.
    Want a database that's not on the shop and/or have some questions regarding a purchase? Contact XMPP: [email protected]

Q: Why would I purchase databases?
    A: Databases are often purchased for a whole range of reasons, such as; doxing, cracking hashes, creating email & combo lists.

Q: I'm interested in a product, but I want more information before purchase!
    A: Click the product on the website, it will have all the details next to it, including date of dump, format & what's in the database. Not enough info? You can contact me on XMPP (Found at bottom of the thread).

Q: I don't trust you with my Bitcoin! You're a noob with 1 post!
    A: I'll happily provide proof of anything I sell over join.me/teamviewer, I've been selling databases for little over a year now & I'm yet to have a deal go wrong.

Q: Okay, I'm willing to purchase, but if I use your website to purchase how long till it take for me to receive my product?
    A: The system is completely autobuy, as soon as the transaction reaches 1 confirmation on the Blockchain, the download link to your product will be released!

Have any more questions? Contact XMPP: [email protected]

Kourosh likes this.
  2. Kourosh

Kourosh Basic Member

Ratio:
    I vouch for Sky, he is legit and I can vouch for him.

3. ThePhilosopher

ThePhilosopher Advanced Member

Ratio:
    I'm interested to learn :)

4. Sky

Sky New Member

Ratio:
    If you have any questions regarding this feel free to PM me or message me on XMPP.

5. Sky

Sky New Member

Ratio:
    Online for inquiries, feel free to message me on CrackingCore or XMPP.