[Fitbit Surge] 45$ Each | Simple/Fast | PayPal Accepted |

Discussion in 'Sellers Section' started by Bart Van Wijk, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Bart Van Wijk

Bart Van Wijk New Member

Ratio:
    PAY AFTER confirmation

I will be providing Fitbit services to you guys for a cost of $45 per surge confirmation. I will be taking orders via skype: arnoldvanklaaf21 for some time. I accept mostly BTC. If you want to use Paypal, there will be a $5 extra charge per surge. If you have Paypal and wish to avoid the $5 extra charge, I will let you pay after confirmation only if you are a trusted member of the community. All orders will receive order confirmation provided by me before I finish my services.
    Add my skype: arnoldvanklaaf21 if you're interested

-Using my service means that you will automatically abide to my terms of service.

-Unless you are a trusted member, you must pay first. If I feel like I could trust you, you may pay after confirmation numbers.

-I can deny any orders I want. If I was swarmed with orders, message me again another day and I will try to make the time for you.

-If your order gets cancelled and I am not at fault, I will NOT be responsible for redoing your order unless you pay me for another one.

-I will not sit around and wait for it to get shipped and delivered to you in order to finally receive payment. The world does not work that way.

-You will NOT chargeback at any time without telling me or there will be consequences.

-Once I am done and you have your order confirmation, you must already have funds available to pay me after I had finisedh your service. I have the right to cancel your order if you do not pay me after receiving confirmation.

-I can change my terms of services around whenever I want.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. General Custard

General Custard Basic Member

Ratio:
    Are you offering a vouch? If so ill take it

*Edit*

Vouch copy gone through

Order screen shown to me with my address and will be with me in 5 days or less. I will update this post when I have in hand. OP very nice to deal with and order was done very quickly within 10 minutes of him having my details.

Top service so far

3. Bart Van Wijk

Bart Van Wijk New Member

Ratio:
    yes i offering 1 vouch. i have a new skype. add me. I work with a friend. He knows how it all works. I now have one Fitbit surge home.

4. Woofis

Woofis Basic Member

Ratio:
    If your willing to do a vouch PM me. If successful we can do something.

5. Bart Van Wijk

Bart Van Wijk New Member

Ratio:
    sorry i have allready giving a vouch...

Now pay after confirmation! Later pay!

6. Ethan1994

Ethan1994 Member

Ratio:
    1. Interested if it works out.
    2. Can you get it shipped to India or is it only USA?

7. General Custard

General Custard Basic Member

Ratio:
    *Vouch Update*

Never received anything and OP never responded to my Skype messages.

So advice is to beware.