Getting Capture after working account is redirected.

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by Tyrant, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Tyrant

Tyrant Basic Member

Ratio:
    Similar to Directv, after an account works it will say "loading page...Please wait" Then it redirects to the profile page. I am having trouble with another site after it logs in, it said loading but Sentry doesnt wait till the page is loaded to then capture. It just doesnt capture anything, however I did use the "please wait" as a success key. How do I get capture of the page after the "please wait" text?

2. Hidden Data

Hidden Data Basic Member

Ratio:
    add a redirect to the second page after the success key pops up and than on the second page you add another key like logout or what ever

3. Tyrant

Tyrant Basic Member

Ratio:
    I'm confused. What I have right now is basically, a redirect URL which is the page it redirects to on its own already after the "please wait" text but I still put it.
    Then for the redirect URL i have a source and header key. I also have the header key in the keywords section.

4. Hidden Data

Hidden Data Basic Member

Ratio:
    since you've already used the first redirect you can either just add another on in variable just add url and your done or you can which might be harder if you dont know what your doing but move the main data to intermediate add the redirect as the replaced first one and than the 3 one for you last put as the normal redirect

5. Tyrant

Tyrant Basic Member

Ratio:
    That just made my head hurt xD
    I never messed with the intermediate area before.

6. Luxor

Luxor Member

Ratio:
    Intermediate is nothing special, if you use that its just that it will be used before everything (before post login, redirect , additional and all)
    So if you are not familiar with additional redirect move everything a step back, redirect to post login, post login to intermediate and the last one to finally redirect

7. Hidden Data

Hidden Data Basic Member

Ratio:
    lol your best bet since your not getting it is just have someone do it for you i would do it but im super busy playing fallout 4 XD

Tyrant likes this.