Hacked Amazon fire!?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xiipord, May 28, 2015.

1. Xiipord

Xiipord Banned

Ratio:
    Hello! I'm just wondering if any of you guys have heard of this, one of my buddy's dad just bought for $170 and all I know is they were able to watch the movie "San Andreas" with The Rock (not GTA). And it really surprised me, since the movie doesn't comeout until tomorrow. He will be sending me some pics (for proof xD cuz "pics or didn't happen") and I've been looking around the webs to see if I can get my hands on it. From what I know his Dad bought it online. So yea what are your thoughts on this and any chance you guys might know a site where I can purchase one?

Thank you!

2. GayPal

GayPal Advanced Member

Ratio:
    Torrent ?

3. Notorious

Notorious Banned

Ratio:
    lmfao haha $170 for movies jesus fk

4. Xiipord

Xiipord Banned

Ratio:
    You pay 170$ and you get unlimited movies, shows and i believe there is a cable streaming option too. So i mean 1. early access to moveis 2. stream and channel (basically) 3. and HD everything. would be a great price for a one time fee of 170$

5. Thymm

Thymm Member

Ratio:
    I don't get this, why should I pay 170$ to watch movies, when there are thousands of streaming sites and torrent sites, where I can get everything for free?

PS: I don't believe, that you get every new movie, pre release in HD. This is just just not possible.

Animal likes this.
  6. Notorious

Notorious Banned

Ratio:
    Honestly Amazon Fire Is a Linux Based so you could UPnP to a library via Domain and have streamed movies constantly wireless, Or its something but to be able to watch movies early release Constantly for $175 figure it would be more like 350$+ some of the recorded copy's that are shit are sold for like 600$ before it is even uploaded
    i just don't see valid movie access in constant rate being allowed to watch not released movies and i am a BIGG Movie person
    its just some Open Source installed Over Firestick but same gui

7. Xiipord

Xiipord Banned

Ratio:
    I believe amazon fire offers certain movies earlier for a price. But with this you don't need to pay to watch the movies. So it's not every release, but amazon offers HD movies a day or two before the cinema

8. Thymm

Thymm Member

Ratio:
    Still don't believe that amazon is allowed to offer such a service. Please proof me wrong, if amazon does indeed offer movies in HD, before the cinema release...

9. Coxie

Coxie Member

Ratio:
    I live in the uk and I sell android boxes and amazon fires. All you do is sideload apps like xbmc and showbox and watch whatever you want. It's a big thing here in the uk and a lot cheaper about $90 would cost you here. If you can find a way id be willing to do you one with my setup, don't know the postage costs and all that, the fire stick is the cheaper option but a hd fire box would cost more as they are more expensive to buy.

10. Coxie

Coxie Member

Ratio:
    If you have one or get yourself one I could teach you how to do it on skype, you could be all setup within an hour. I created and auto setup wizard for kodi/xbmc with the best addons. I sell this on my website but it's free if any crackingcore members want to use it.

11. Bangerz

Bangerz Basic Member

Ratio:
    At the end, what is point of seeing a movie few days eariler lol?