Header Key Phrases & Source Key Phrases?

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by nick_wright_204, Aug 17, 2013.

1. nick_wright_204

nick_wright_204 New Member

Ratio:
    Im so confused right now, what dose it matter if you put for example: "Logout" in the Header Key Phrase or the Source Key Phrase, Im very confused, I also have a Config for 180upload.com I have my own account with $0 how do I made it so that if any account with $0 goes in the "To-check" and any account with money goes into the "Hit" im really confused why do some Configs have Header Key Phrases and Source Key Phrases why not just one?? Im kinda new to this but already making easy Configs -.-
    Please add my Skype: gusty_204
    I will have some questions for you, that would be great if you could help me with understanding this!

2. Sneijder

Sneijder New Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    You will Use Header Key Phrases in some sites
    Look to this Image

[​IMG]

3. HoddHed

HoddHed Well-Known Member Legacy

Ratio:
    first of all u don't normally need headers key although it's better than the source key when i say better mean faster

when u send a requests for login u send the a headers req so u get back a headers response then u will get the normal html code
    in header u may find cookie and we use a lot the name of a cookie for success headers key or current location for example if the login is valid u will get /members.html and if it's bad u will get /login.html or even the "302 found" and "200 OK" which lot of site use the first to success and the second to fail but not all of them
    if sentry find a succes headers key it will stop there and and u don't need to get the source of the page.
    if u have other problem just ask and sorry i don't have the time right now to make a good tut

4. BetoBus

BetoBus New Member

Ratio:
    Right click on this page...look ">Sign Out</a></li> You see? thats the source key. But that is not in headers key.