Hello CrakingCore ! I'm Draco

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Draco, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Draco

Draco New Member

Ratio:
    Hello to all of Crackingcore forum !

My name is Gaius Bonadio , I am Brazilian , graduated in Biology, Computer Engineering and Post Graduate in Network System . Several of my friends commented that this is the best site / internet forum to exchange information and so I am here to contribute and make new friends.
    I came from other forums , I create accounts with binary system and if possible I would be teaching to all of you , sharing my knowledge . I am very happy with my life right now , but I spend most of my time working on my business . I will always be accessing the forum after this time my hours and to talk to me is only through E-mail or MP . I am currently without Skype for my headphone broke . I do not want to extend much more like to thank especially the Jacob and Sneijder for the opportunity to enter this community.

Kind Regards,
    Draco

Ops! and Crack4Cash like this.
  2. Ops!

Ops! Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Some one here from Brazil to translate this :3

3. Crack4Cash

Crack4Cash Active Member

Ratio:
    Welcome to [​IMG] Bro :)
    Make sure you read all rules.

Draco likes this.
  4. Crack4Cash

Crack4Cash Active Member

Ratio:
    Hello to all of Crackingcore forum! My name is Gaius Bonadio, I am Brazilian, graduated in Biology, Computer Engineering and Graduate Diploma in Networking. Several of my friends commented that this is the best forum site / internet for information exchange and so I am here to contribute and make new friends. I came from other forums, I create accounts with binary system and, if possible, I would be teaching all of you, sharing my knowledge. I am very happy with my life now, but I spend most of my time working on my business. I will always be accessing the forum after this time my hours and talk to me only through Email or MP. I am currently without Skype for my headset broke. I do not want to extend much like to especially thank Jacob and Sneijder for the opportunity to enter this community. Sincerely, Draco

-- via google translate ;)

Draco and Ops! like this.
  5. Ops!

Ops! Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Welcome to CrackingCore :)

Draco likes this.
  6. RoadBlock

RoadBlock Banned

Ratio:
    Welcome to CrackingCore :)

Draco likes this.