Help in cracking fubo.tv and create config

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by andreatopo, Sep 11, 2016.

1. andreatopo

andreatopo New Member

Ratio:
    Hi guys I'm trying to create a config for www.fubo.tv

With httpfox I found the login url with is https://fubo.auth0.com/oauth/ro

The post data for it looks like this: (I substitued my email with XXX and my password with YYY):

scope=openid+user+offline_access&response_type=token&sso=false&connection=Username-Password-Authentication&username=XXX&password=YYY&client_id=d6YiOzgcOnC305cKkBZoydAu62K1z7Ly&grant_type=password&device=Browser

When I go in sentry if I try the HTTP debugger with this postdata I get this with a fake account
    <-----Received Source----->
    {"error":"invalid_user_password","error_description":"Wrong email or password."}

When I go in sentry if I try the HTTP debugger with this postdata I get this with a real account
    {"refresh_token":"Tc2jb1zEPSz438vtVilkrdImNCSoRlbo5zJ4DcAZdTIQ5","id_token":"eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJ1c2VyIjp7ImlkIjoiNTdkNDkzYjFhMjEwYTIwMTAwMGQxMDIyIiwiZW1haWwiOiJjYW5lc3RyYUBtYWlsLmd2c3UuZWR1IiwibmFtZSI6IkFuZHJlYSBjYW5lc3RyZWxsaSIsInN1YnNjcmlwdGlvbiI6eyJpc1BybyI6dHJ1ZSwic3RhdGUiOiJhY3RpdmUifX0sImlzcyI6Imh0dHBzOi8vZnViby5hdXRoMC5jb20vIiwic3ViIjoiYXV0aDB8NTdkNDkzYjFhMjEwYTIwMTAwMGQxMDIyIiwiYXVkIjoiZDZZaU96Z2NPbkMzMDVjS2tCWm95ZEF1NjJLMXo3THkiLCJleHAiOjE0NzM1OTcwMzMsImlhdCI6MTQ3MzU2MTAzM30.nDPfpWE11gdoddfV-CbfoczYDZWcpXQOeqeXKH1LaDM","access_token":"FeTaAZlNzkiRdzOW","token_type":"bearer"}

So it looks like it's working but when I try to actually put that postdata in the actual settings of the snapshot I always end up getting this error (with real and fake account):
    invalid username

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    <-----Bot Status: 400 - Bad Request----->
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Any idea why this is happening or how to setup the settings to let this config work?