Helping everyone with Amazon refunds/replacements

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jok, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Jok

Jok Member

Ratio:
    I noticed that here there isn't any service for amazon refunds/replacements, that's why I'll do them for free! This service is avaiable for amazon.com and amazon.co.uk.

Refund=You will receive a refund on you credit card/gift card/promotional balance in 1-2 business days.
    Replacement=You will receive a replacement for free with 1-day shipping (in most cases).

Since I'm not an expert, I can't give any guarantee, but I can ensure that nobody will take any legal action against you. I'll try do refund/replace your item without any issue.

Informations:
    - Not doing refunds/replacements for items over $500 for amazon.com and £300 on amazon.co.uk, I can still try to do them, but it's at your own risks.
    - Not doing replacements for orders older than 30 days (in most cases, I can still try)
    - Not doing refunds/replacements for orders older than 6 months if the account has many other orders after the item that you want refunded/replaced.

What I'll need:
    - Full name
    - email of the account
    - Shipping/Billing address
    - Order number

Why you're doing this for free?
    I wanna be known in the community and I wanna help other members. You can still pay me with BTC/ebay accounts if you want.

Wiet likes this.
  2. Nou4r

Nou4r Basic Member

Ratio:
    I need help, whats your skype?

3. Jok

Jok Member

Ratio:
    Tell me the details over PM.