Here is a tip when cracking Amazon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cipher™, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Cipher™

Cipher™ Basic Member

Ratio:
    So you cracked an Amazon account? Got a that huge refund in your balance? But now you locked yourself out of the account?

Here's some advice:

Your IP is the main thing Amazon's security system checks, they can see if your IP is shared aswell.

If your using a VPN such as ExpressVPN or HMA, your IP is shared with other people (the IP that you change to). Amazon detects that and closes the account within hours.

So next time, to increase your chances use a VPN that provides you with a private IP. Not a shared IP.

TL;DR: Use a VPN that provides you with a PRIVATE IP

sidrock and wow125875 like this.
  2. Cali

Cali Basic Member

Ratio:
    oh you are a god that knows something nobody else knows in this world smh kids these days

3. Cipher™

Cipher™ Basic Member

Ratio:
    What are you implying? I am trying to help the community by increasing the chances of successful orders on cracked Amazon accounts...

Iv'e seen a lot of people complain that they can't get around the Amazon security system, it's extremely difficult. I am just providing a good method.

Reported your post because its absurd and it's useless to the community.

Archer and John Snow like this.
  4. Wilson

Wilson Member

Ratio:
    All AGC orders are carefully monitored to prevent fraud. It doesn't matter if you use a VPN or socks5 as close to the persons home address as possible, they will lock the account the majority of the time if any orders are sent anywhere other than the main delivery address OR previous delivery addresses.

(UK) Known workaround with email access: Spam/filter all emails from amazon below, then when the account is locked, unblock amazon.co.uk, reset the password and then block amazon.co.uk. Then you can make any orders you want without the account getting locked.

Amazon.co.uk
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

(worldwide) Untested method without email access: Use part of the AGC to order something to the persons home address, then gift order something to your drop or a locker. When your order is processed, cancel the order to the persons home.

sidrock and Cipher™ like this.
  5. Cipher™

Cipher™ Basic Member

Ratio:
    Thanks for your input, you are right about how Amazon closely monitors GC orders. Keep in mind, I said using a VPN with a private IP address will increase your chances. Not guaranteed.

As to your UK method, I appreciate it. Seems like a good method, can't really test it out since I'm not in the UK. What is your success rate with it?

As to your worldwide method, I've tried something similar. I would actually purchase what I desired to the default address, then maybe right before it's preparing for shipment, I would contact Amazon and tell them to change the address to my drop. I didn't have a good success rate with it though.

6. Wilson

Wilson Member

Ratio:
    Success rate is 100% if you have email access. Same can be done anywhere in the world, just find the right emails to filter out.

Cipher™ likes this.
  7. Cali

Cali Basic Member

Ratio:
    you think you are some genius, who the fuck in this world doesn't know amazon keeps track of ips like who can actually be so retarded not to think they don't keep track of that?

8. Cipher™

Cipher™ Basic Member

Ratio:
    Where in this thread did I claim I am "some genius"?

Well of course Amazon logs IPs. That's not what this thread is about. This thread is about how you should use a private IP address. Not a shared one. Do you know how to read correctly?

Also people contribute their methods as well on this thread, you certainly aren't. So please, ask decent questions instead of trying to badger me.

9. Cipher™

Cipher™ Basic Member

Ratio:
    Just finished another order using the private IP address method. :rolleyes:

sidrock likes this.
  10. Officer Marles

Officer Marles New Member

Ratio:
    Simply get an RDP and you're good to go.

11. Stefanp

Stefanp Basic Member

Ratio:
    ? Don't really get it..

12. Officer Marles

Officer Marles New Member

Ratio:
    Remote Desktop Protocol (connection). It's like VPS, you access another computer with private IP and use it. These are cheap to buy.

13. Cipher™

Cipher™ Basic Member

Ratio:
    I use RDPs as well. Good tip, will add.

14. DeadOrAlive

DeadOrAlive Member

Ratio:
    How get RDP yourself? Tried dubrute on IP range countries without any results.

15. Woofis

Woofis Basic Member

Ratio:
    You can rent them monthly, in fact this site can rent you one.

16. DeadOrAlive

DeadOrAlive Member

Ratio:
    I have few auto-shops to buy, but I want to crack them myself.