Hiya Cracking Core!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Miku, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Miku

Miku Banned

Ratio:
    Hey guys, heard great things about this forum so I decided to finally take the dive and join.[​IMG]

Welp here we go..

About me;

Big fan of anime,

Faves would be Steins Gate, Angel Beats, and No Game No Life.
    Just finished watching fate/stay night but i got a huuuge backlog to catch up on xD.

Like most plebs on the internet I do devote a lot of time into playing games,

My top 3 would be osu! hearthstone and league but I'm really looking for something fresh, maybe a new mmo or something, I dunno. (4 years of league is getting silly now)

As for cracking i've been learning more and more for the past year. As of writing this I can gather my own proxies (proxyfire), grab my own cmobos(sqli), obviously crack with them, and I can make simple configs for sentry. I haven't really tried any other programs other than multiforce but if there's a better alternative then i'd be happy to try it.

And for the username, It was aaronspong but it's been that for a damn long time, like when the xbox 360 came out, and so i needed a change. Not to mention it's a dumb name with no meaning, so i obviously had to make myself look like a weeaboo fag instead.

Well i guess that's about it, thanks for having me and I hope I can be active in this community aswell!

~Miku

p.s. Where's that diamond I paid for xD

Ops!, Nine and Divinity ᴭᴺ like this.
  2. Nine

Nine Basic Member

Ratio:
    Welcome to the site. Have a couple of things in common with you (anime and osu).

Miku likes this.
  3. Ops!

Ops! Well-Known Member Retired Staff

Ratio:
    Welcome to Crackingcore :)

Miku likes this.