How Cracking Works

Discussion in 'Archive' started by col1990, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. col1990

col1990 Banned

Ratio:
    Hidden Content:
    You must 'reply' before you can see the hidden content.
    HI, I am new to this and I just wondered how cracking works what softwares like Senty MBA actually does, does it mix the words in your combo list to try guess the login info or have you actually gotta have a legit login combo to get a hit? I hope you get what am trying to say its kinda hard to explain and I would like to know. Thanks

2. Lembas

Lembas Basic Member

Ratio:
    First of all, if you have 113 posts, you are 5 months on a forum CRACKINGcore, and know nothing about cracking, that means that you are regular leecher looking for free accounts...
    Secondly it is just a basic knowledge how this works, there are tutorials everywhere about that, no need to post a thread about it. Not to mention, seeing all those combolists and configs, it doesn't take a genius to understand what cracking is.
    I will explain it to you, just because I don't want to go fully offtopic.
    Cracking is checking if an accounts of given credentials exist on a given website (login:password or email:password). In order to get an account for a given site, you need a config for it (for sentryMBA or other, like Vertex, etc.) and ofcourse a combolist of potential user:password or email:password, which will also exist on a given website.
    Sentry just takes each and single of those potential user:pass credentials and checks them out on a given website. If it succesfully logs in, you get a "hit" meaning a valid account on a website.

If you want to learn more, just take a look on a forum. It is full of knowledge, you just gotta be less lazy than you are.

3. col1990

col1990 Banned

Ratio:
    maybe a regular leecher we all gotta start somewhere so i don't know why you getting butthurt for i just asked a question get off your high horse

4. Lembas

Lembas Basic Member

Ratio:
    Posting over 100 posts in 5 month period without basic knowledge is pathetic. Yes, we all have to start somewhere, but seriously, this is so basic stuff that I would be embarassed to even ask about...
    Whats so hard about reading a tut or 2 before asking?

5. col1990

col1990 Banned

Ratio:
    like you said i just leeched didn't even think about doing it myself until yesterday so i wanna get as much info as poss i don't see what your prob is I'm a noob to cracking

6. Lembas

Lembas Basic Member

Ratio:
    Ok, fine. Sorry for being harsh on you :).
    If you have any questions just PM me and I will try to answer them, ofcourse if I know the answer :)

7. col1990

col1990 Banned

Ratio:
    ok thanks dude

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.