How many dorks to use in SQLi Dumper?

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by Chocolate Milk, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Chocolate Milk

Chocolate Milk Member

Ratio:
    Do I load in thousands or just a few at a time? Also how do I know the dorks I'm making are "private" if even possible, are the ones people sell anything special or is that a waste of money and time?

2. tireN1337

tireN1337 Well-Known Member Moderator Trusted Seller

Ratio:
    Put as much as you want :D, they can be special, i mean why not? If you can use good keywords...

SherLoCk likes this.
  3. Chocolate Milk

Chocolate Milk Member

Ratio:
    Just seems faster at gathering URLs when I use less that is all!

4. Guyam

Guyam Basic Member

Ratio:
    You can load as much as you want but be wary of the ip ban especially when you're searching at 1s per batch of dorks. I had tweaked mine to 10s or I recommend higher interval as you can gather as much as links without getting ip banned.

Also the dorks are all public what is to be change is the keywords along with it. If you're going to load the dorks public or "private" ones (private isn't really private lol) most probably a lot o person had already got the dumps.

5. Chocolate Milk

Chocolate Milk Member

Ratio:
    how many things should i put in setup or does it not matter, thanks man

6. Guyam

Guyam Basic Member

Ratio:
    It doesn't matter as long as you're scanning without getting your ip banned or flag down or else you're scanning the dorks but you aren't getting any links as you scan.

7. Sinder

Sinder Advanced Member

Ratio:
    doesnt really matter, i use about 300k dorks and if your gonna sqli do it on a rdp

8. boss43

boss43 Advanced Member

Ratio:
    my top is 50k RDP , more but takes lot of time and you cannot do another action on 'Online Scanner'. 10k on PC