I went to jail to do in-store SamsClub cashouts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rotciv15, Oct 8, 2016.

1. rotciv15

rotciv15 New Member

Ratio:
    First of all sorry for my english.

Im from México, i live in México-USA border so i can arrive to USA in 20 min. I used to buy sams accs from a friend, he sell me like ~$5000usd in Sams Cash Rewards, a lot of accounts. First i started to buy Games stuff (Mostly PS4 controllers) since i had a buyer in México that had a videogames store and buy me all the stuff. I drove like 5 hours to visit 4 Sams stores near my region, i doing this like 2 or 3 times a week. I gave the cashier my cellphone with the membership and he scan it and when he asked if i want to pay with cash rewards i said yes, then they goes to the jail where they had the PS4 controllers locked and give them to me. Then i discovered that i can self check-out, that was great, and more great was when i discovered i can pay the gifts cards in the self check-out! I leave behind the games and start to buy only gift card (itunes and Vanilla) i sell them the same day for bitcoins and buy more sams accounts, i was living the dream. The storm come a few months ago. I was buying my vanilla cards as usual but i dint know that one of the sams owner accounts call days before, to alert the club that some one has used is cash rewards in that club, so the club employes search for me in the cameras and they was waiting for me, when i make the purchase in the self check-out the police arrive and arrest me.

Till that moment i just had cash out $2000usd, so that was my proffit... After that, since im no USA citizen, i should pay $5000 to go out of jail and $3500 to a lawyer, so me balance now is -$6500

Now months after im here again, doing sams cashout again, the difference is now i dont do In-store. I cashout online, send the stuff to a dropp that reship me to México.

Thats my story thanks for read it. I HOPE MY STORY HELP YOU ALL TO BE MORE CAREFULL. one like for this thread would be helpful.

Adeel098230928 and i'mback like this.
  2. Xtra

Xtra Active Member Active Member

Ratio:
    Yea this is a dangerous game. You don't want to go to jail. Only do this to buy like groceries and etc. Do it maybe 1x a month if you are. I never done it so I cant tell you my side. @aota as he is an expert in this field.

rotciv15 likes this.
  3. gobar

gobar Basic Member

Ratio:
    ahahahahahhahahaha ahahahahahhahahaha LOL , nice try to scare people hahahahahahhahahaha

4. Xtra

Xtra Active Member Active Member

Ratio:
    Fake or not, this can happen. Just a warning for others to be careful.

URK and rotciv15 like this.
  5. rotciv15

rotciv15 New Member

Ratio:
    why i should want that? dosnt matter, peopel know that can happen, i only say that be more carefull, thats all

i'mback likes this.
  6. slehj

slehj Basic Member

Ratio:
    can anyone show me how to do cash out plz

7. rotciv15

rotciv15 New Member

Ratio:
    Send me a PM i can help you

i'mback likes this.
  8. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    it's possible his story is true. the owner could call up that sams club and look at his account history and tell them the exact time on the receipt and they can find out what register it was and pull up your picture in store. the story is believable, but i have people who go in the story for me and get me gift cards and i just take 25% of what they get. if they blow me off (rarely happens unless they are drug addicts), i cut them off, they have no idea how to get accounts in the first place or where to look so they have no reason to blow me off.

9. cLePtO

cLePtO Basic Member

Ratio:
    Similar thing happened to me but without the arrest. I go in try to purchase cards and they asked for id. At this time I noticed 4 managers just staying up at the front, something that I've never seen before. That should of tipped me off. But anywho o decided to proceed and told him I had just gotten off work and don't usually carry it on me while I'm at work. Cashier said he wasn't able to sell me the items without Id, handed me my phone and said sorry. As I proceed to walk out he calls over a manager to void transaction. At this point I glanced back and cashier had all managers next to him. And I see them all looking at me and my cousin. As we were walking out I noticed one of them had followed us out to the parking lot and as we were driving away she tried writing the the plates but we floored it and we were quite a distance from were she was standing not sure if she was able to get our plates. It's been months since that happened. But I think SAMs is unsafe for everyone. Unless you live that YOLO life go for it.

10. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    ^^ I can believe that. Thankfully I have a truck so I keep my tailgate down and park far away so I can make a quick get away. I use prepaid burners so if they take the phone, it's no big deal, I doubt they will take the time to crack the pin code on it. It's no biggie anyways, they cost $20-30 at Walmart. I'm still waiting on the cops to be called at my location lol. http://shoutkey.com/every

11. msoul55

msoul55 New Member

Ratio:
    Test msg

12. firexbomber

firexbomber Member

Ratio:
    You gotta stick with the self check out, its safer. I went to a sams about 20 miles away from me, they didnt have self check out, I walked right out and went to another one. Not worth it in my opinion.

13. cLePtO

cLePtO Basic Member

Ratio:
    I did try self checkout. That's when the old lady there sent us to regular register. That should of been a sign for us not to do it that day but our stubborn asses did anyway and that's when the rest happened. This shit not worth it anymore. It was good the few weeks it lasted like everything else.

Sanny and JamesBond007 like this.