If you redeem Cash Rewards at Sams Club - Read This

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aota, Sep 12, 2016.

1. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    Was talking to someone on Skype yesterday (journey5529) and he told me how he calls up various Sams Clubs using cracked Skype accounts on accounts that are frequently used there. I asked him why he do that and he told me he sells the accounts on HF for 25% and it's cutting into his pocket when people use the accounts hours after he cracks them. You can find out where the rewards have been used and what they bought if you go into the account history. He told me he contacts various Sams and tells them he is from corporate and basically snitches on people who use the accounts. He was telling me about how people in Michigan are using them like crazy. All they have to do is bring up the cameras (if it's been 24 hours or less it's easily done) on the register and see that several membership cards have been used within 1-2 mins apart and they can blacklist you from the store.
    My advice: Change the password after you use the Sams Rewards, that why nothing can happen to you unless the owner of the account calls the store to complain.

firexbomber likes this.
  2. flylazybabyboy

flylazybabyboy Basic Member

Ratio:
    Lol that sucks I am in Michigan for the time being but going back down home to Texas tomorrow. I been using some and been sharing a lot of them with buddies of mines who I am up here visiting in college dorms. Thank god I'm going back down and it's not me. I'll let my friends know in Michigan (or any friends in the U.S) if I share with them through text message some accounts, to change the password for future reference if they ever go to Sam's Clubs.:)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  3. firexbomber

firexbomber Basic Member

Ratio:
    woah, this is golden stuff right here! thanks!

4. aota

aota Active Member

Ratio:
    not sure if this sign means they are cracking down or just notifying customers what cash rewards are ,or what :/
    http://prnt.sc/ci1r1k

5. firexbomber

firexbomber Basic Member

Ratio:
    Lol, they just want to sign up people for it.