Important suggestion

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Sharinggan, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Sharinggan

Sharinggan New Member

Ratio:
    I saw, that users selling something here without been a trusted member on this forum, that should be not possible if they don't have a good reputation or a good post count.
    I think we need some rules, to protect the good friends of CC, from peoples they offer anything without been a trustworthy member here, may it ends in a disaster, because it makes it possible for cheaters to kidding gullible members, thats not nice at all.

Cheers,Sharinggan ;)

dartxxq likes this.
  2. Skreamzja

Skreamzja New Member

Ratio:
    I second this, It could stop scammers from scamming people. It makes sense, they earn there reputation here before selling.

3. dartxxq

dartxxq Member

Ratio:
    Great suggestion, I have not bought anything here but when I do, I would not like to be cheated

Sharinggan likes this.
  4. bahmn

bahmn Banned

Ratio:
    Thank you.

5. rero2

rero2 Member

Ratio:
    Whats the point? since people are asking for likes they can just go and scam people.

6. Sharinggan

Sharinggan New Member

Ratio:
    @revo2,
    the point is, it makes it more difficult for cheaters to sell anything if they don't have a good reputation, I agree with you, the likes are not the best way to see if a seller trustful or not, to be sure you should buy from members they already have selling something and got a positive feedback on his sale!
    The likes in my eyes are needed, to see if your work is interesting for others, what I say before to you in the other thread, nobody will click the like button if they don't really do that.