Instagram cracking

Discussion in 'Cracking Discussions & Help Forum' started by Cluebox, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Cluebox

Cluebox Basic Member

Ratio:
    Okay, so here's the problem I have. I tried to crack instagram, used public ssl proxies. Everything was good, I get hits, but when I try to login with them, like 99% of them say invalid password. I know the password is good, but accounts just get banned for some reason even before I try to access them.

Any tips?

2. Flooky

Flooky Well-Known Member Legacy

Ratio:
    the config is dead dats all

mohammadbd likes this.
  3. Cluebox

Cluebox Basic Member

Ratio:
    I dont think so. Because I do get hits and some of them do work. Also, sometimes all of them work, but as soon as I login it signs me out after 5 seconds and then it says invalid pw. They're obviously getting locked, but i dont know why

4. Google Chrome

Google Chrome Member

Ratio:
    The accounts get locked when you logon in a small time from different IP adresses.

5. Trinity

Trinity Banned

Ratio:
    Instagram is a bust. Their security is just too good. It takes too much time and energy to crack and when you do successfully crack one, it bans the account until the owner changes the password. I made a working config and tested it with my account, it was a hit, but it wouldn't let me login and I got an email from Instagram saying there was suspicious activity and that I have to change my password.

Caillou likes this.
  6. d0rkbLiTz

d0rkbLiTz Basic Member

Ratio:
    Don't bother. The accounts get locked. I would crack 50 accounts. All 50 would work. 5mins later all 50 are LOCKED.